Famous Entropians Part II

This morning Mr Nukem Quayjay was online. So was he really banned? Or is there some bug that let him back in.

I heard rumors that they were back in game. You'd think there'd be more of an uproar if it were actually happening.

Might just be a bug in player registry.

Were they actually seen ingame or just appeared on someone's FL as online?

As anyone who's had a socmate repeatedly trying to log in but crashing out will know, the message that someone has logged in doesn't mean the game has actually loaded for them.

The Canadian trader on top of the oil cans in twin: a legend.

Dino moderator EP
Stumdoes creator of EP
Headwar first item chart with the famous emboot glove :)
Roulette ( not to me to say why)
witchblade connor ( MA ceo)

Dino moderator EP
Stumdoes creator of EP
Headwar first item chart with the famous emboot glove :)
Roulette ( not to me to say why)
witchblade connor ( MA ceo)

Now there are some old names I haven't heard hear for a long time, I wonder what happened to them? Happy days on the EP forum :beerchug:

Is this a famous entropians thread, or a nod to old players thread?

Because in 5 years I have not seen most of the names on this list in game.

Look, being famous requires more than being a moderator, or being the first guy to discover Modified Fart Pack VI and sell it for a profit, or even being a ridiculous scammer.

You have to do something big.

Nukem and Sinofmen are famous because the level of their scam involved people from multiple societies, involved 2 years of verbal abuse and shenanigans aimed at anyone who opposed them, involved MA staff creating a special mothership (Ark Royal) because they missed their bid window, and involved this pair eventually trying to steal all of this and more. The consequences of these 2 peoples actions are still felt, not just by their society members, but by everyone around. I still have conflict with people involved in this for no better reason then they are too ashamed/stubborn to admit they were wrong. Other players learned some hard lessons. Some players lost their avatars over the lies here. Many players outright quit.

My honest opinion is threads like this are basically a "HEY LOOK HOW OLDSKOOL I AM I CAN TOSS AN OBSCURE NAME OUT OF THE HAT" effort.

Fame is about the lessons we learned from people, or the lessons they continue to teach us. Not about who's virtual hard-on we can stroke.

Were they actually seen ingame or just appeared on someone's FL as online?

As anyone who's had a socmate repeatedly trying to log in but crashing out will know, the message that someone has logged in doesn't mean the game has actually loaded for them.

He logged in and stayed in for few hours..

I seen Sinofmen at caly ss two weeks ago. I confirmed it as thee Sinofmen with someone that has her on his FL.

Is this a famous entropians thread, or a nod to old players thread?

Because in 5 years I have not seen most of the names on this list in game.

Fame is about the lessons we learned from people, or the lessons they continue to teach us. Not about who's virtual hard-on we can stroke.

Well you've "only" been here for five years so perhaps you've sorta missed out on what a lot of the old and big names meant. Just because they arent that active anymore does not really mean that they should be kicked out of the list.

When I started many of the names were really influencial on my decisions and on the overall community, their heritage is still very present in the game even if they arent playing. If you want to discuss the importance of certain names then sure, lets do that but removing all inactive players from the list would ruin it imho.

You might also note that the thread is in the 'History' section.

Well you've "only" been here for five years so perhaps you've sorta missed out on what a lot of the old and big names meant. Just because they arent that active anymore does not really mean that they should be kicked out of the list.

When I started many of the names were really influencial on my decisions and on the overall community, their heritage is still very present in the game even if they arent playing. If you want to discuss the importance of certain names then sure, lets do that but removing all inactive players from the list would ruin it imho.

Agreed, and not all of the players in this list are inactive either. I have seen you around a few times :) (@Magyar).

Either way, I think this thread has run its course imo.... and Agree with Art Jennifer's comments after this one. The list hasn't changed in over a year.

my 2 cents if its worth that much (dam inflation!!!)

#lock thread

/mod note/
As Wildman is the creator of the thread (and it's not violating any forum rules), it's his prerogative to decide if or when it should be closed.

Some updates on this thread would be nice. I wouldn't suggest removing the old information, just add to it with updates. Would be cool to show the progress made since original post

I know I'm just one year old avatar, but I might deserve a spot at least on misc section. I'm well known in Arkadia forum, and with no doubt the number 1 EU pet hater.

Reactions: San
/mod note/
As Wildman is the creator of the thread (and it's not violating any forum rules), it's his prerogative to decide if or when it should be closed.

And can be our recommendation to lock it.... Don't understand the purpose of you even posting this serica.

And can be our recommendation to lock it.... Don't understand the purpose of you even posting this serica.

I'm making it clear that you can 'recommend' it to be locked all you like .. but it's not going to happen unless Wildman requests it himself.

Back