wishlist: Regen timer

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
I'd like to see mobs regen time-out after a set time...

this would make perfect sense due to fatigue and decreased stamina while engaged in battle

why would I like to see this?

so that THIS can be possible again!

I want to be able to kill an allo using the tt gun if I so wished even if it took me 10 minutes b4 regen was shutdown!

I've always believed that aslong as the mob doesn't reach full hp you get what you shoot in to it and even if it was, this probably wouldn't be eco in any way but I still want to be able to do it!:laugh:

AFAIK nothing has changed. Loot is based on dmg done to the mob (most likely capped at 150% or 200% of its HP). If you want to slow kill a mob that regenerates 30hp/sec, use 40dps, you will get a higher standard loot than if u killed less HP using 100dps. FYI I am not saying that the increase will be proportional to the extra costs incurred.

I've always believed that aslong as the mob doesn't reach full hp you get what you shoot in to it
I so many times globalled upon returning from revive to a fully recovered mob that this doesn't fit into my picture of the world :D

Nevertheless I support your wish for the sake of fun :)

There are still no regen mobs...

I don't think I understand exactly what you are asking for?

still, if its fun, I'm all for it :D

narfi

well go back lets say 4-5 years where Johan roadkill is staring in to the dark eyes (where ever they may be) on an unsuspecting esto

blasting away with his punisher mkII! aaaaand it's going nowhere:laugh: but given 5 minutes and alot of revives I'd like to think he coulda done it if the mob got too tired to regenerate health.

it would give a kind of feeling that your willpower has some say and not only the numbers you see when you press K

I so many times globalled upon returning from revive to a fully recovered mob that this doesn't fit into my picture of the world :D

Nevertheless I support your wish for the sake of fun :)

so have I and usually they have felt more fierce then regular mobs and that's why I've died but "regular" mobs that's been shot a bit extra and die seems to give more while a fully regened mob gives like it would if you'd killed it straight away.. or atleast that's how I feel.

Last edited:
(tired) "Ok, human, finish me, because I won't stand seeing you here for another 5 hours..."

(tired) "Ok, human, finish me, because I won't stand seeing you here for another 5 hours..."

best thing would be to just poop out what ever item he swallowed and let me be on my way

you mean so you can do this? Sure I use a tt fist but guns are for weak boys anyway so...

first ever upload/recording so dont kill me over quality lol

you mean so you can do this? Sure I use a tt fist but guns are for weak boys anyway so...

first ever upload/recording so dont kill me over quality lol

hell yeah! except there should be loot:laugh:

Back