New profile page

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
You can now customize your profile page on Entropia Life.

As we continue to add more social aspects to the website, instead of just "pure stats driven website", you can expect this profile page to include several of those elements.

See attached screenshot of the new profile page:
profilePage.jpg

Suggestions are always welcome! :)

Reactions: Aio
EntropiaBook! ;)

That looks good.

Suggestions:
Could you mark "attended events" somehow? Icon column at events table would do. Rank column and days to end would be nice also.

How do I change my small avatar picture? The one I have is all blurry now it's enlarged and is very out of date. I can't remember what to do and when I mouse over the image it says Update Profile Pic but I don't know how lol

How do I change my small avatar picture? The one I have is all blurry now it's enlarged and is very out of date. I can't remember what to do and when I mouse over the image it says Update Profile Pic but I don't know how lol

Yeah.. Coding like a maniac.. in "10 minutes time".. you can do it by clicking the avatar image.. until then.. its settings -> site settings.. :)

Yeah.. Coding like a maniac.. in "10 minutes time".. you can do it by clicking the avatar image.. until then.. its settings -> site settings.. :)

Fab, ty! ;)

I _MAY_ have looked at Facebook.. :).. you know.. for inspiration.. :)

hehe that is cool, I can use my Facebook images for EL too,

Thanks Startfinder :)

What do you need to do for embedding content? (besides youtube)

I embedded his twitch code.. (manually in the database).. but ill see if I can make an addon for the editor so you can insert twitch code as well..

Back