Achievement: Etheral soul Language

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Finally unlocked ESL!

big thanks to Meculus who lent me the chip without collateral as I couldn't afford it :) and thanks to Nighthawk for helping me unlock it aswell!

well second attempt and here's the result! (In safe mode because I crashed right after borrowing the chip as I tped away and felt so guilty cuz it must have looked so bad logging off right after the deal lol)

Grats! Now you can lie dead in the middle of Twins and shoot profanities and only us chosen few may get angry :D

Big gz !!!!!

Nice little unlock that one.

Rick.

Gz Johan, now you can read how ppl swearing after death :laugh: . To unlock this you need only 14 lvl in biotropic?

Gz Johan, now you can read how ppl swearing after death :laugh: . To unlock this you need only 14 lvl in biotropic?

and 13-14K in collateral.. which is why I havn't been able to unlock it :D

and 13-14K in collateral.. which is why I havn't been able to unlock it :D

Collateral was even higher when I unlocked it iirc, but thankfully a friend helped out :)

What level bio are ya now?

Gratz to the achivment Johan:)
This is something i also would like to unlock hehe, but i have the same prob as u had ;)
Someday i will get it hehe

OooOOooOOOoOOOoooOOo
(did u unlock it on forum aswell?)

GZ!!! :yay:

:ahh:I got it too, in the old days... but I thought I got it, by just being ressurrected with the chip.
Did I really borrow the chip? :scratch2:

Edit:
Oh.... and GRATZ! Ofc.

Last edited:
Gratz Johan

I unlocked the Etheral Language in the Project Entropia times

And also did the last MindForce achievement, be able to Open a Wormhole.

There was no teleport chip at this time,
and even less, no vehicles.

I havn't seen a wormhole in a long time even!

OooOOooOOOoOOOoooOOo
(did u unlock it on forum aswell?)

GZ!!! :yay:

nooo all that work for nothing!!!:laugh::laugh:

I got it too, in the old days... but I thought I got it, by just being ressurrected with the chip.
Did I really borrow the chip? :scratch2:

must have since I've been revived many times b4 :D

Congrats Johan! I bet you still can't read dead monkey and banana language!

Gratz!! Next you need to unlock tinfoil hat block then you can read minds!! Err wait this EU..:scratch2: ;)

Does this mean you can now understand the avatar gibberish that was removed from the game? :rolleyes:

Back