A potentially stupid question :)

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

sitting at work, being bored. So I thought I download EU but unfortunately my laptop doesn't support 3d graphics (at least it tells me that).

So there I thought, hey can I download the smart phone app and use that on my laptop (I would be quite happy just to craft and access the auction but would have the benefit of a larger screen).

Here is the question.

Is that possible?

Angel

So there I thought, hey can I download the smart phone app and use that on my laptop (I would be quite happy just to craft and access the auction but would have the benefit of a larger screen).

Here is the question.

Is that possible?

Yes. You need an Android emulator first, though.

Yes is possibel and not really hard to do it :D

Or you can set up an remote desk top to your home computer and run the game on the home pc

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/virtual-tycoon-on-windows.8664/ - nice little bit over there on installing virtual tycoon on windows and mac.

I haven't messed with bluestacks lately since my last install of it got corrupted when I did a little hack on it to increase the virtual sd card size on it. I might have to try it again someday... (the little hack messed up the installer for the newer version somehow or the other I think so it won't install, but also won't completely uninstall or something odd like that)

Back