Info: Free Peds Cyrene

DiabloP

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Diablo DiabloP Minotaur
hey
I just wanted to let you guys know something about the hub on planet cyrene.
The hub has many different parts, one of them is the "proving ground".
The proving ground spawns tokens, just as the calypso oil rig spawns oil. And it spawns ALOT. That mean alot of FREE PEDS.
the difference between the oil rig and the proving ground is that everyone has the same skills and equipment in there so there isn't much advantage for the ubers.
I would recommend players with smaller budget give it a try:)

it's 9-12 PEC a token and like 1 token every 20 seconds so it's not too profitable.

it's 9-12 PEC a token and like 1 token every 20 seconds so it's not too profitable.

10 pecs every 20 seconds is 18 peds an hour, quite profitable for someone sweating 60 pecs an hour.

and if i recall correctly thats how much the oil rig on caly spawns per hour.

Last edited:
:p not enough characters so just for emphasis :p

EDIT: and its not really free considering youl have to fight me for it :D

Last edited:
hmmm

may have to check it out to add to the guide

when I started the game oil rig was like a dream quest to me. Had absolutely no chance to pass those big atroxes at that time (haven't been using tp chip yet). Right now with noob oil rig on caly plus bear garden at RT and now at Cyrene. Thats awesome for a starters.

10 pecs every 20 seconds is 18 peds an hour, quite profitable for someone sweating 60 pecs an hour.

and if i recall correctly thats how much the oil rig on caly spawns per hour.

18 PEDs/hour if you

I) collect every spawned token which is quite impossible considering 3 spawning grounds + competition
II) no one wants to PK

Since it's missing the skill gain part it's even more boring than sweating in my opinion. I gave up after collecting 2 PED of it just not worth the effort. Same like 'walking' for fruits and stones. Always been more profitable but less popular.

HUB died when the exploiters where plating up.

Will recover next weekend with the TEN event, hopefully will stay on, but not many people are here for pvp so.

What is it with people and ability to observe correctly?
Anyway, just to put it straight, the drops have been at about a total of 4 peds per hour at the 3 places combined, in drops of 8-12 pecs. If you just stand at one place and noone comes shooting, it will be several mins on average before the next drop spawns. Some people share peacefully, some run from area to area, others fight you, but healing gives a speed buff for you to run away faster with if you choose not to waste firepower. Costs are also set at 10% by the way, but it still adds up if you are really only there for the spawns...

i have visited this proving grounds, the drop rate is no where near 18 peds an hour that is just plain lies. its more like 2-3 ped an hour if you are alone the entire hour.

its about as good as sweating, but imo sweating is better because you get defensive skills whereas in the HUB you get NO skills

Good post.

Maybe it's not enough to have level 40 hunters camp it for a weekend, but it sure helps to break the monotony of starting out on a tight budget.

so just bring guns and have fun for no decay?

$1.8 per hour. Just get a job at McDonalds? :scratch2:

$1.8 per hour. Just get a job at McDonalds? :scratch2:

well since there are so many sweaters here that seems to be less desirable

Back