HoF: My first 4 digit hof :)

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
I really love the modified loot :laugh:. It was hard not to notice something is going on so i have decided to kill few proterons for a try (they were spaming hofs).

After like 5th or 6th kill this one pops up :yay::

My first 4 digit :shower:

It is very lucky day for me to be honest. Earlier i have looted this nice ESI from neconu:

Yay for mindforce :yay:

Falagor
:bandit:

Well done mate! Now I'm very jealous, I deposit & no uber loot :(.

I have yet to find any "modified loot" hehe :D

Gratz! :yay:

Very nice

Gratz on your MF hofs.

Cryo VIII(L) on prots...LOL I like it. You must have taken some decent damage of them.

Rick

Very nice, good example of a non depositor making it!

And MF as well !! wooo :)

I hate non-depositor!

Just joking ;) Gratz Fal!

Thank you everyone :).

Very nice

Gratz on your MF hofs.

Cryo VIII(L) on prots...LOL I like it. You must have taken some decent damage of them.

Rick

To be honest: 0 damage taken. And no exploits used of course too. Just simple shoot->turn->run->repeat tactic. Works only on youngs and with not "too fast" shooting weapons (max 30 attacks) but very doable. I can show how to do it to anyone interested ;): you just need gun with +50m range, less than 30 attacks/min but high enough dps (+30 mandatory, +40 adviced) and little fps gaming experience (easy to train).
Of course the more range, the less attack/min and the bigger dps - the easier it gets (probably higher maturities are option too). Mentioned stats are "border line" (at least for me) to hunt them still easy enough.

Falagor
:bandit:

Gratz on your nice Uber Falagor!

(Lol... was reading about modified loot that it didn't work out for many... Now I'm reading the opposite!)

Gl on your next uber!

Back