717 PED for CDF Scout Foot-Guards...

BattleAxe

Provider
Indestructible BattleAxe OfPain
Entropia+2013-02-10+23-05-20-07.jpg

I just thought this was too funny, had to share it. :laugh: I predict a sudden and dramatic increase in the number of female scout foot guards on auction.

i would sell mine for that too!

actually id even go to 700 ped outside of auction, since i save the fee

:laugh:

Here comes another " MA REVERSE IT" thread .....

-Bemo-

I just thought this was too funny, had to share it. :laugh: I predict a sudden and dramatic increase in the number of female scout foot guards on auction.
Someone accidentally bid again whole PED card on something :(
Nothing new here.

{removed} this cannot end well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Either someone bid the whole ped card or {removed}. I ran into a few auctions over the weekend where items suddenly were bid up to insane prices. Some things never change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never leave your other half unaccompanied on your avatar at the auction with a shopping list :laugh:

But shit happens and he's having to pay me back for it.... double the amount! :tongue2:

As for the seller they had a lucky day ;)

Wrong! :yup:
Oh to be a fly on the wall for that conversation!! :laugh:

I would properly get a good solid kick to the gentlemans area if I did a thing like that. :nutkick:

Never leave your other half unaccompanied on your avatar at the auction with a shopping list :laugh:

But shit happens and he's having to pay me back for it.... double the amount! :tongue2:

Well that explains it. :D

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

I actually feel bad for Nadie. She's cool and one of the "good guys" (or girls in this case). Too bad the mistake happened with her avatar.
Shoulda been some douchebag like Menace or something......

Menace

I actually feel bad for Nadie. She's cool and one of the "good guys" (or girls in this case). Too bad the mistake happened with her avatar.
Shoulda been some douchebag like Menace or something......

Menace
LoL your just not menacing enough!!;)

Seems like him buying u some new shoes for (at least) $71 would be fair pay back :)

Did not know that you could HOF on the auction!?. nice new feature mindark! :laugh:

Back