**Anti TT Quick Solution - PED saver**

I do sell smaller quanities at the same time as larger ones from different people. But if you mean mix stackables from different people and sell it as one, then no i will probably not do that as it will be very confusing and hard to manage.
interesting. makes me wonder if there's not some type of a potential here for someone else to pick up in this area for the low level stack mixes doing the same thing, but working through the confusion? Probably not worth the time, but maybe for someone with unlimited amounts of time - hmm. ;)

interesting. makes me wonder if there's not some type of a potential here for someone else to pick up in this area for the low level stack mixes doing the same thing, but working through the confusion? Probably not worth the time, but maybe for someone with unlimited amounts of time - hmm. ;)

Woulnd be that hard, FIFO and some formulas in excel and its fixed.
I have had it in mind for quite some time, but it require quite some capital...

Have seen this same thing been done a couple of times in the past, for some reason they didn't last for very long... guess the minimal profit vs. the time it takes isn't really worth it (?) :p

Yeah I've wanted to do it also, but realistically I'd make more money washing cars and doing lawns then through this! or you know by actually working....

Woulnd be that hard, FIFO and some formulas in excel and its fixed.
I have had it in mind for quite some time, but it require quite some capital...

Seems easy at first but I'd like to see an excel sheet for this, would need a bit of scripting behind it. The hardest part is recording the profit share from the sale where someone has there stack sold at different percentage's. IE: Simplified you buy 10 PED of oil from 1 and 5 PED from another. You sell 11 PED at 101% then the remaining 4 PED at 102%.

I started creating something, but gave it up when thinking about how much time you would be standing around for!

bump for March :silly2:

Hope it goes well for you SilentDrifter92!

Back