Meteor! wow

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Have you guys see this, a few hours ago in Russia! Big DA14 is coming past Earth in 10-12 hours and this fellow fell out of the sky. Heaps of videos popping up, huge sonic boom! Scary stuff if the big one hit!

Seems to be conflicting reports... some saying it was several meteorites, some saying it was only one :scratch2:

Read that it blew out windows, cell phones in the area stopped working and 100s may be injured... panic in some nearby cities as well.

No panic, only few blew out windows. 40-50 people was cutted by the glass.
A tough guys from Chelyabinsk remain unperturbed...

Seems to be conflicting reports... some saying it was several meteorites, some saying it was only one :scratch2:

Read that it blew out windows, cell phones in the area stopped working and 100s may be injured... panic in some nearby cities as well.

If you read media carefully you will read that the big meteorite exploded into tiny pieces. And people got injured thanks to injured windows etc.

Probably suffered all people who ran to find pieces for souvenirs and to sell them arrived academics and people from national cosmos agency or NASA... :laugh:

Take ya rocket fuel and boot up thy anti asteroid missiles :D:)

Thanks, Obama.

I'm very, very, very sorry.

I've personally witnessed a sort like "crash" once on my trip through Oz. It was a part of the Mir space station which crashed to eart. It looked like a 747 engulfed in flames crashing down to earth, completely lighting the sky. It took about 10 seconds before it went under the horizon. Seconds after the crash you felt the earth literally shaking.
Never have I experienced such an impressive event as that!

Probably THE most coolest thing I ever witnessed!

Why russians have part of all fun ?? Lucky bastards :mad:

put on your tin foil hats quickly!

Why russians have part of all fun ?? Lucky bastards :mad:
that way it can set off one of their nuclear missles aimed at another nation and set it off, therby starting the next World War... ;)

See... The aliens are coming and the ufo which is designed to look like an asteroid.

Meanwhile, God's striking lightning down on the Vatican City...

And up north, the Canadian's are preparing for Zombie infestation as they've been warned ahead of time.

The Illuminati started it all. The SDS buyout of calypso was part of the plan... since that was done it caused CLD owners to not be manning their posts today as they are looking on forums for audits of the clds, etc. so they can't keep the nukes from going off on accident as they aren't watching the radars and military computer screens they sit in front of. That's why the all seeing eye was in sds logo.

Background-digital-studios.png

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Last edited:
Last I heard was that around 1200 ppl have been injured, very few seriously. They have found 4 impact sites from debris.
According to my cousin who lives in Yemanzhelinsk, it was one of the most powerful blast waves he ever felt. He needed a new door and windows anyway :)

I hope everyone is OK. Thank goodness it exploded in the air. I would hate to think of what could have happened had it made to the ground in one piece.

Makes one realize that just like that our planet could be forever changed had something bigger lined up with the earth.

If we ever get our act world wide act together maybe one day humans might prevent a repeat of what took out the dinosaurs.

Last I heard was that around 1200 ppl have been injured, very few seriously. They have found 4 impact sites from debris.

Really? Swedish media said something about 6 buildings being hit?

Ofc, they're not exactly 100% reliable (like most media) :laugh:

I hope everyone is OK. Thank goodness it exploded in the air. I would hate to think of what could have happened had it made to the ground in one piece.

Indeed... There was a larger meteor that hit ground in Siberia like 100 years ago or so, wasn't it?

Really? Swedish media said something about 6 buildings being hit?

Ofc, they're not exactly 100% reliable (like most media) :laugh:

Indeed... There was a larger meteor that hit ground in Siberia like 100 years ago or so, wasn't it?

My guess is that the majority of the injuries are from glass splinters and similar. The last I saw from the Emergencies Ministry is that there have been damage to 2,962 buildings including 34 healthcare facilities, 11 social security institutions and 361 school and pre-school educational institutions. So it could have been a lot worse.

The other big meteor was the Tunguska meteor.

Back