• Total voters

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Good Morning Dear Entropians...

Quick question for the daily miners...

Do you like the new mining system where we get tons of medium claims and very few towers from last 2 weeks?

The system as it is will bring new miners leave longer with always 90% return but heavy miners will leave the game since big claims is just a miracle...

Leave your comment but be construtive please.

The system as it is will bring new miners leave longer with always 90% return but heavy miners will leave the game since big claims is just a miracle...

My constructive comment to this: bullshit.

One question: (I still not voted since haven't mined much in last days)

If return is stable at 90%, regardless the less chance to get a tower, isn't good for the miners that can sell ores with a MU that allows em to break at least?

HELL Yeah, I like|follow|tweet|tumble it!

- A big mining amps such as lvl 12 and 13, make more sense now
- It's more about MU now and not about bankroll, which hopefully affects in growth of the player base
- Towers and such still exists
- Mining needed a change. And it's just the first part of the loot system update

Lol, isn't more stable returns and smaller hofs what the community has been asking for years?:scratch2:

Beautiful change.. I love it..

I voted no, ok tt return is fantastic , everyone is profiting or at least 99% of ppl, so getting now a 4k tower is like ath before. :laugh:

I loved the before system when I had to score a 250+ ped hof sometimes to get in the HOF list! Ok I had several negative runs but seeing a sweet hof getting back on green is awsome!
now is profit,profit,profit,profit,profit, oh I lost 10 ped, profit, profit... seriously ? everyone can do this why do we have skills for ?

when you talk about profit is what 1%??

Well, the new mining systems gives new players a better chance. Imagine you deposit your first 20$ and get a 40% return, you will leave the game and call it a scam for the rest of your life lol.
But then again, i'm not a new player and i did enjoy the hofs and globals.

My constructive comment to this: bullshit.

I sometimes wonder if you even know how to mine lol.

Yeha this system is not great, as I am use to the old one I guess.

Takes fun out of mining I enjoy the up and down swings, but probably is better for the game.

MU is dropping like a rock though, so if it carries on it will soon become very hard to profit, where as before it was easy to profit.

Last edited:
And I bet big ATH are not disappeared, but only have less frequency since the average return is increased.

If ATH are more rare but still possible, and you don't lose big amounts of peds to try to get em maybe it's not that bad at the end.

Now MA have only to drop price on uber amps so we can use em with less cost :)

I say... let's wait a pair of months to see how this affects the market and gameplay, and than let's vote again :yup:

PS: if this change will grow the miners community MA might be able to offer again a decent Tower/ATH frequency, so maybe it's early to tell

I don't like this new system, in the current stage.

It is great for new miners, at least in terms of "first impression" - can't lose all your pedcard in one run gone bad.
It is also great for people who don't pay MU for amplifiers.

Its not good for my situation, with the current markups, and lack of certain amps.

Edit: Guess, I'm too used to the volatility and dynamics of the old system.

Now MA have only to drop price on uber amps so we can use em with less cost :)

No way. Be careful on what you wish. Have you tried those amps? Getting 1 claim with a lvl 13 amp gives you back TT price of the amp, getting 2 claims gives you profit (in tt or even with amp's MU counted in). Secondly, lvl 13 amp business keeps MU of rares up. And what comes to ATH's, I think if people stopped lvl 13 amping at Foma, there would be mining ATH's.

I suppose you are right here :wise:

And I suppose you are talking about FOMA claim

I suppose you are right here :wise:

And I suppose you are talking about FOMA claim

Yeah, forgot to say that. I think FOMA mining is quite well balanced at the moment. It's more exciting as the return isn't so volative anymore, and there's always a chance to hit a big claim. And the avg. return ain't so bad taking into consideration almost all domes are almost 5% taxed.

I just plainly dislike it, regardless the average TT return, that is indeed higher than before.

But I cycled around 10k-20k peds in probe since the VU , sometimes amped and on FOMA, most of the time on Calypso and NI, even tho I barely lost peds (besides FOMA), I didnt even glob once.

What I dislike is that they took away the hope from me, the spark that could light your run, and to sum it up, about which was probably my last mining run until further changes, I today, after two years, finally got a claim with angel scales in it....9pecs ! Man, 9pecs ! 3peds ! you're talking about an out of the ordinary...a poor of crude oil...gosh, so happy !

New system sucks could sum it all, but constructive comment was required...

i burned 5 lvl 7 amps at foma on thursday night and only got two globals for the entire run. These two globals were also the only two claims I found during the entire run. I see no change.

I sometimes wonder if you even know how to mine lol.

Knowledge is overrated.

MU is dropping like a rock though, so if it carries on it will soon become very hard to profit, where as before it was easy to profit.

Don't worry. Before change, program "Lysterium Apocalypse" was tested twice - with perfect results.

Love it.

Not only does it smooth out returns, it hopefully gets rid of all the gambling addicts and attention whores who drive down markup, which to them is an afterthought.

Love it.

Not only does it smooth out returns, it hopefully gets rid of all the gambling addicts and attention whores who drive down markup, which to them is an afterthought.

Really. Right now markup is just skyrocketing. (sarcazm.jpg)

Back