Do you like Mining System changes ??

Do you like Mining System Changes??

• YES

Votes: 113 47.5%
  • NO

Votes: 125 52.5%

• Total voters
And that's "restriction"? It's expected result. If you go with lvl13s - enjoy with shitty 300-400hofs. (sadsmile.jpg)

Think someone forgot to send me the memo thats its expected results lol.

ps. Returns aren't changed, are you for real?

Wait, what is "hidden" then? What we all see now - is fucking flat returns. Almost (compared to prev times) no "swings".

Have lvl13s? Get shitty 300-400 pedders, survive enough - and you get some crappy 1.5k hit, well, you can go further and after that you will get some stinky tower, and in a month of fucking you will get some less stinky tower.

What did I miss?

Yes. And that is MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING THING.

Bingo.

RETURNS wasn't changed, they was NEVER changed. All is OKAY.

But what you see - boring, fucking boring crap. Yes.

Miners NOT left out from the loot. Miners left out from FUN.

Again - if you considering globals, hofs and ATHs as profit - don't read my posts then.

Dunno about you, but my average return definitely has decreased like 5-10% of what it was before. Way harder to profit now. More runs are break even or loss.
Just my 2 pecs.

ps. Returns aren't changed, are you for real?

You know, when RETURNS will change - I will be first here with NUMBERS from my detailed sheet.

Until now I will whine (YES!) just about lack of fun.

The "hidden" part is what they implemented and for us to find out the crap job they did.

PS. whining and reflecting on some changes are 2 different things :)

The "hidden" part is what they implemented and for us to find out the crap job they did.

PS. whining and reflecting on some changes are 2 different things :)

They did that "most" of *censored* "playerbase" did wanted. BETTER RETURNS, ffs.

They simple flattened swings.

In other words - MA trying to adjust close for "casual" players, than to longterm fucking addicts like me.

And see? See that fucking poll results? 50/50 actually scary thing.

I am gonna say it again. People who want "stable" (see BORING) same-shit-over-and-over returns, shouldn't be allowed to use any amps over L4. And they should have their own little continent where they speak to each other with Ivy-league accents and they can put on bike-helmets and prance around like smug fairies while singing about how they profit 2-4% after MU every run.

I will stay on the other continent with the fun people.

Who mines for fun? Mine for profit, hunt for fun.

They did that "most" of *censored* "playerbase" did wanted. BETTER RETURNS, ffs.

In other words - MA trying to adjust close for "casual" players, than to longterm fucking addicts like me.

I don't go by polls, i rather test it out myself like i did to see the results.

they should have their own little continent where they speak to each other with Ivy-league accents and they can put on bike-helmets and prance around like smug fairies while singing about how they profit 2-4% after MU every run.

:dancing:

:silly2:

Remember, I accidentally clicked the wrong one, so if you move my vote, the people who DON'T like these changes actually outweigh those that do.

lol, you know as well as I do that above poll means jack shit. It might be a decent sample if there was only a few hundred people in EU. It's a sample of forum addicts more than miners or players...
Last I looked there was over 1700 users that had at least 1 global mining this month....131 votes isn't even a bit sample...

Last edited:
lol, you know as well as I do that above poll means jack shit. It might be a decent sample if there was only a few hundred people in EU. It's a sample of forum addict more than miners or players...

Well, what we have else? Only those 120 kinda peeps, only those numbers.

I mean - 50/50 kinda scary result, result, which shows... "artificial nature" of something.

For example, when move "Inception" was out - I was fucking amazed how it INSTANTLY jumped to the ALL TIME HIGH IMDB TOP, in top 3!!! It was insane. Especially, that movie jumped here BEFORE release, haha.

"Fictional" rating or not - "Inception" now downed to 14th position. My personal opinion - "Inception" should not be even in top 100. Not because it's shit, but because it's nothing "new" in sci-fi genre, and such.

No. Ppl still arguing about that move, and results is... 50/50.

80/20 is way better "diagnosis", it's more "healthy", than fucking 50/50.

lol, you know as well as I do that above poll means jack shit. It might be a decent sample if there was only a few hundred people in EU. It's a sample of forum addicts more than miners or players...
Last I looked there was over 1700 users that had at least 1 global mining this month....131 votes isn't even a bit sample...

Yes the poll is not accurate but I read it this way. If your an old player, you do come here and look at these forums. 130 votes isnt even from old players but new ones mixed in, to me means, less than 130 old players have voted and this thread has been going for a bit now.

I don't have to look to tell you out of those 1700 mining globals, some were hunters crafters and newbs and some were double av's.

I did not expect the poll to be that close, I expected 75% of the vote to go to "We love it" When its close to 50/50 that shows that a lot of those 1700 ppl probably don't like it.

It's YES: 66, NO: 65. So democracy is still efficient.

Not too sure what you mean but if you want to analize it for me :wtg: geez, that one newb is sure throwing a huge curve in the poll.

I like the changes, even if mining is more boring now :rolleyes:, sigh.

Who mines for fun? Mine for profit, hunt for fun.

That's what I do, err used to do. It's not working atm with changes, I'll have to revisit after I lose a bunch chasing planet partners TEN stuff in next patch (tues I hope!)

Lol and people say no...

It's again 50/50 which way will it go!? :eek:

( oh lookey was my 4200 post :ahh: )

I voted yes because more stable return, but no better return at all, burn 10 D-class without global and no 90% + TT return. and too much NRF for always the same size ( III and V unamped )

yes. way better now.

What I have noticed; lvl5 average claim size is same as unamped (V)* & lvl8 average claim size is VIII. My average on Lv2 amps is VI's but goes as low as III & high as VII. Unamped mining is more boring than ever and more profitable than ever. Unamped isn't the best way to profit. It just lowers the risk factor by a lot. Globals are now as hard to find as angel parts in feffoid loot. Less globals yes agreed.
I hope to continue mining for a whole year.

I hope to continue mining for a whole year.

I deleted my post because I knew people would juxtapose the info when I specifically said it was for TI east only.
Saying you get II-VII with lvl2 amp has nothing to do with my post (not to mention I specifically said average and you post a range).
Not only that, but I say one thing you say something completely different (I said unamped is more profitable than ever, you say unamped is not the best way to profit.... wtf? lol)

But foreseeing this, I figured it less stressful to simply delete the post and so I did lol

Not only that, but I say one thing you say something completely different (I said unamped is more profitable than ever, you say unamped is not the best way to profit.... wtf? lol)
I have a very nice spreadsheet that explains this, even to the simple minded.

Back