Finally some action in pvp4

nice battle hope MA fix fast damn ctd's fucking memory get full all time and ctd :mad:
and only those that you gain record? :laugh:
yesterday we gave you the kick in the ass seemed a little irritated Kestukas :dunce:

Thanks for posting Kestukas.

Seems BA got there arses handed to them

Only people coming back to Akm where BA guys :S

Did you post about the 2 ass kickings you got yesterday? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

like belza said, this just started, enjoy :)

Did you post about the 2 ass kickings you got yesterday? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

like belza said, this just started, enjoy :)

why u so negative all time ?
i made something wrong ?

Hulk does go to the revive at least one time, took over 300 points of damage to do it, revival was a funny sight of lots of ppl in uber armor fapping like crazy.

Only watched the first 20 minutes but glad to see a battle like this on video. And running around pvp4 with graphics turned up, now that's crazy :eyecrazy:

Hulk does go to the revive at least one time, took over 300 points of damage to do it, revival was a funny sight of lots of ppl in uber armor fapping like crazy.

Only watched the first 20 minutes but glad to see a battle like this on video. And running around pvp4 with graphics turned up, now that's crazy :eyecrazy:

Yes, it is hard to do PKing while recording :)

But the main question remains...

Who is the better/stronger/more powerfull/better PKing soc: BA or DoA? :wise:

*Starts hiding....

Very fun to watch :yay:

Yes, it is hard to do PKing while recording :)

I can confirm this, anyone who havent been streaming while pking dont know how hard it really is, streaming give u abit of lagg and delay most of the time.

It´s really hard for computer if u stream in ok quality and while pking u move so much more than in hunting and need to have low lagg.

I will try stream some from pvp4 aswell some day. (will see how that goes) :cool:

But the main question remains...

Who is the better/stronger/more powerfull/better PKing soc: BA or DoA? :wise:

*Starts hiding....

There is no question here at all! BA are better. Noone ever told that DoA is better PK soc then BA. There are 5-7 players in DoA who do PK, there are 70 in BA HQ and same amount in they noob soces.

Other thing is Our team! Few from CCCP, Winterfell, DoA and few more friends do realy good PK teaming! Usualy BA coming to fight us only when they got more in numbers, but... that dosnt help. They never do more then few fights, then they start "CTDing" and "everyone need to eat".

END OF STORY :smash:

There is no question here at all! BA are better. Noone ever told that DoA is better PK soc then BA. There are 5-7 players in DoA who do PK, there are 70 in BA HQ and same amount in they noob soces.

Other thing is Our team! Few from CCCP, Winterfell, DoA and few more friends do realy good PK teaming! Usualy BA coming to fight us only when they got more in numbers, but... that dosnt help. They never do more then few fights, then they start "CTDing" and "everyone need to eat".

END OF STORY :smash:

*Tips hat....the BA/pkCK arrangement is a diluted disgrace, a fall from "grace" (Where's the pride ???) and never stood a hint of a chance either.....gg *smiles and walks away :smoke:

Haha the comments on this thread make me laugh, thanks, eveyone needs a smile on a Monday.

Seems foudil and co joining BA has got a few people backs up. All this means is more fun for us, and more fighting for those who have got by this past few years by kissing ass and leaching off others.

Pvp4 is no longer your play ground, you will have to fight for it, try and enjoy the fun. This just a game for us :)

Haha the comments on this thread make me laugh, thanks, eveyone needs a smile on a Monday.

Seems foudil and co joining BA has got a few people backs up. All this means is more fun for us, and more fighting for those who have got by this past few years by kissing ass and leaching off others.

Pvp4 is no longer your play ground, you will have to fight for it, try and enjoy the fun. This just a game for us :)

where are u ???? i missed u today .... had to mine my 5 lvl 5 amps with no absolutely ba in radar, that is not interesting ....

First - stop being so angry all the time.
Secondly - its just a game for us too.
Lastly - i love to see u saying we have to fight for it. We all want some action coz this game gets boring w/o it.

P.S. dont start a war of words

Seems BA got there arses handed to them

Only people coming back to Akm where BA guys :S

Wrong. I am in the noob part of BA so I wasn't fighting but I was in the container healing.....never saw you...but anyway, there were lots of CCCP and Winterfell there too.

Back