Freelancer
Maria Mesh
shop + booth +apartments

Selling estates:

Estates are all in Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower:
Block A - shop 1

Booth #3

8th Floor - Apartments F and H

10th Floor - Apt A (currently holds what is probably one of the biggest collection of tomtebloss in any one room in the virtual universe)

15th Floor - Apartment E

Send a Private Message with your offer if interested please.

Last edited:
Ok, I've been talked in to letting the shop sell by itself. If anyone is interested, I need to sell this faster than I though I would have to due to some stuff going on irl. Price is 7k or best offer... Meet me up in game if you want to do the trade.

PEDS ONLY!

Need peds only since this will go in to a withdrawal so I can handle a debt irl that needs to be paid pretty quickly. Hoping to get this sold this weekend if possible.

Shop is in game auction. The other estates are still up for any takers though. Open to most descent offers since this is for a withdrawal.

going, going, gone.

fyi - apparently the buyer is selling the already.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...7-Shop-Booth&p=3081267&viewfull=1#post3081267

Just a word of warning, he got a hell of deal on the whole package for 7k because I needed the cash fast (not that Mindark is in any damn hurry to put it in the bank yet), so any offer to him above that is making him cash.

Have fun. ;)

So the guy bailed you out when you were desperate and now you are trying to finger him as a reseller? Nice...

Back