Help: -300% Return if you Depo

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Let me explain:

on 16.02.2012 I made a 250 USD deposit with DIBS - Credit Card

All went well, the peds arrived on my ped cards instantly. Today I find my account on negative balance with about 250 USD, I start wonder...call the bank....

My depo was made on 16.02.2013, MA send the confirmation to my bank of 18.02.2013 but also sent wrong another confirmation on 19.02.2013 for the same transaction so my bank account got negative balance

All in one I almost lost my 250 USD ingame due to bad return

So counting that we have:

2500 peds lost in game + 250 USD (depo) +another 250 USD (second wrong confirmation sent by MA to my bank)

Voila -300% return:)

Start depo people!:)

But seriously, I have made a support ticket today and please MA solve this ASAP as I get taxes for having my accound on negative balance!

Thats why i dont use cc

Bank transfer is the shit!

If you want to raise a serious concern, don't fill 90% of your post with over dramatic and incorrect bullshit. If you don't want to raise a serious concern, do us all a favour and don't post it in the first place.

Reactions: SHY
How did you lose the 2500peds ingame?
Werent you refunded in your bank?
If you depod 250usd and got 2500ped and got extra 250usd charged, then you lost 100% not 300%.

If you want to raise a serious concern, don't fill 90% of your post with over dramatic and incorrect bullshit. If you don't want to raise a serious concern, do us all a favour and don't post it in the first place.

Maybe you see it so dramatic, I made it in a funny note, but hey no sweat

I'm trying to find out if anyone had this problem with dibs, to get taxed twice for the same transaction

Please, if you have no sense of humor, don't post here, as I see it you only want serious concerns here on forum..not ok

raise a serious concern

About the bank transfer, I cannot do that, to high charges, different country, different currency...

Last edited:
How did you lose the 2500peds ingame?
Werent you refunded in your bank?
If you depod 250usd and got 2500ped and got extra 250usd charged, then you lost 100% not 300%.

From what I read he depo 250 and got 2500 peds. Bank was charged 250 + 250 but only got 2500 peds in game. Lost the 2500 peds fast in game so it ends up being -%200 losses.:wise:

Actually he said he depod $250. But he was charged $500. And he lost the 2500 ped.

Just to evaporate the confusion here....

Technicaly I lost 500 USD ( 2500 peds +another 250 USD charged wrong)

But besides this, anyone else got this kind of error after a depo with DIBS?

Just to evaporate the confusion here....

Technicaly I lost 500 USD ( 2500 peds +another 250 USD charged wrong)

But besides this, anyone else got this kind of error after a depo with DIBS?

Technically you lost 250usd. (the USD charged wrong) the 2500peds you spent, so you didnt lose it.

so...try a withdraw, maybe you get +300% now :D
jk/ hope things solve out soon, as i see many have same problem atm :/

Last edited:
so...try a withdraw, maybe you get +300% now :D

Nah if he start calculating it, he will end up something like this..

I withdrew 10 000peds, so lost 1k usd already, and money hasnt arrived at bank yet, so lost the 1k usd in real life also.

So total loss -200%... i should make a thread about that!

Back