Radio Arkadia Road Trip 2013 - all invited

Fishface

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Fishface
After 18 months of preparation, Radio Arkadia is getting ready to launch. It's been a long road, and we wanted to celebrate.. Radio Arkadia Style

So what better way to launch than LIVE

I'll tell you what's better.. A ROCK CONCERT

So Radio Arkadia is throwing a party.. with chicks, beaches, rock, booze, and Halocene Live in concert

When: June 29th-30th
Where: Fremont, Wisconsin
Who: Fishface, the Radio Arkadia crew, all of Entropia, and Halocene
Why: Because we can

RSVP

Lodging:

Fremont

Fremont Hotel (It is Haunted!): 920-446-2402

Jellystone Park (has cabins for rent): 920-446-3420

Larry and Jan's Resort: (920) 446-3161
Bring your own towels!

Gala Resort (has cottages for rent): 920-446-3222

Waupaca (closest modern)

Best Western: 715-258-9212

Comfort Suites Foxfire: 715-942-0500

Other:

Shuttle Service Available for those who RSVP

Airports

Appleton

Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW)
30 minutes from Fremont

Green Bay

Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB)
45 minutes from Fremont

Milwaukee

General Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
1 hour 45 minutes from Fremont

Minneapolis
4 hour 30 minutes from Fremont

Last edited:
Sounds great Fishface. Good luck and most important, have fun. :)

Not sure if I fall into the "chicks" Catagory..but this little vamp will be rocking it in Fremont that weekend with the Radio Arkadia launch. If you can get time off work, it's going to be an event not to be missed!!

Don't know who Halocene is? you will!

They also sing my theme song:

Awesome

I heard about this the other night from Mrs Fish, sounds awesome and I will be there with some Lone Star beer to share, maybe a few Irkens and will be spreading the word in game to friends also. IRL meetings are always fun (at least so far :)

Cheers!
JIAN!

I heard about this the other night from Mrs Fish, sounds awesome and I will be there with some Lone Star beer to share, maybe a few Irkens and will be spreading the word in game to friends also. IRL meetings are always fun (at least so far :)

Cheers!
JIAN!

JEFFE!!!!
You bring the lonestar, I'll bring the Tito's!!

Talk your country into letting me in and I'll take a trip to WI!

Will you be streaming video live?

Menace

I believe Lone Star would be considered an import up there. :D

Damn, that's a badass song!
:)

Tippin'

Talk your country into letting me in and I'll take a trip to WI!

Will you be streaming video live?

Menace

Wow, a live stream would be awesome for those that cannot get over there.:yay:

Most likely won't be making the event, but I do want to say I think its awesome! Hope it goes well.
Also thanks for the introduction to the band not bad at all hopefully the girlfriend will like it and replace the Pop diva CD's in here car with something a bit more Tolerable like this!!!

Also thanks for the introduction to the band not bad at all hopefully the girlfriend will like it and replace the Pop diva CD's in here car with something a bit more Tolerable like this!!!

They are about to go on tour, and they are doing an indiegogo campaign to raise some food money. For 25 bucks, they will give you their entire discograpy. Check it out.
Search Indiegogo for "Halocene"

note: there's only a week left on their indiegogo campaign

Last edited:
Ok, so one of the biggest questions we're getting about our "epic" road trip is well, who all is coming???!!!

While I figure some are still trying to figure out if they can afford to go, or are trying not to be too scared to go... (cause, hey there's a girl that roleplays a vampire going...that could be scary :p) But anyway I'm rambling.

so far we have

Kara RavenJade Summwind (haha RavenFirst!)
Alex FishFace Walton,
"Mrs Fish" Sam Fishsticks Walton
DJ Cobain
Luri UncleMo Nightshade
Mikaile Mik Thereader
Jekyll Dajoka Hyde
Mournin Basa Star
Jehuty Cerberus Ada
Bridget Lokia Parker
Eil "imoyaro" Murderhugh and wife (sorry I don't know her name)
Alex Jeffe Sailor
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
Adam WantsSome Beer
Jarman

With the possibility of
AJ502 Hellroach Moonshine
Raven Raven Valicur (a.k.a. Re-Raven)
Rvalldrgg Ugly Xerx'iq
Mickjack
Kitty
(yes we did say all were welcome...) Just don't loot the vampire!! :)

And we had Morgan Gekko but he wimped out already

I will add more people to this list as they confirm

Last edited:
Closest ill get to meeting all of you i spent so many years ingame getting to know. I am actually a wisconsin resident myself. Live about 2 and half hours away from Fremont, WI.

My situation is work not cost. They are known as black days (days we cannot ask off unless emergency). so im working on an excuse i can use to get them off...

You can add me to the list as a possibility.

Raven Raven Valicur (a.k.a. Re-Raven)

for anyone curious. and wanting to save some driving time.

There is an Airport in La Crosse, WI or Madison, WI that will save about an hour to 2 hours if your flight goes through either of them. As well as anyone driving through La Crosse on way back to Minneapolis i can show you a night on the town =). My small city is still in record books as most bars per capita heheheh, german drinking town, 306 bars in city of 51k gotta love it.

as well as if anyone needs going between airports, the hotel i work at can accommodate anyone wanting to rest up. Its 2 hour 50 min drive from La crosse to Fremont, so nice last stop resting spot for those driving from the west.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lsecy-courtyard-la-crosse-downtown-mississippi-riverfront/

hopefully ill see you all there, if not hopefully some of ya will decide to come visit La Crosse.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can make it, re-raven. Some of us are taking vacation time and will be there a bit longer than the weekend, so perhaps we can figure something out :)

Closest ill get to meeting all of you i spent so many years ingame getting to know. I am actually a wisconsin resident myself. Live about 2 and half hours away from Fremont, WI.

hmmm :D
sounds very tempting. I must just have to come get drunk with ya drunks :D

what is closest airport?

I have updated my lodging / info post to list the two closest airports, along with Milwaukee - we may have others flying in there so carpooling is a possibility.

Flying in to Milwaukee or Minneapolis would most likely be cheaper.

count me in. Adam WantsSome Beer! Would love to know where people are planning to stay so far. Not sure which hotel/motel/inn to pick...not many choices it looks like...

Ok Adam, I have added you to the confirmed list. :) wooot!

As far as where everyone is staying, the first 9 on the list are renting a house while up there. Though that's full now. I'm not sure where the others have decided to stay.

There is a haunted hotel that I think Mik listed, that is just down the road from the venue that is 44 a night.
Come on.. haunted hotel.. that's gotta be fun hehe :)

I might go. My brother lives in Rhinelander so I could goto his place before and after the event. I'll probably sleep in my car or in a sleeping bag up a tree or down a hole :p

lol that would be awesome.. sleeping in the car.
I've added you to the maybe list :)

I might go. My brother lives in Rhinelander so I could goto his place before and after the event. I'll probably sleep in my car or in a sleeping bag up a tree or down a hole :p

Radio Arkadia is starting a facebook, and I'll be posting about the road trip on it as well if anyone wants to join. :)
click here

Excited for the party, come on people... need to make this an epic rock concert / party / eu meet & greet, will be good time for everyone, im looking forward to meeting a lot of players from the game and getting this station kicked off the ground and playing in full force.

Help us rock out Entropia style :headbang:

Just think! If you go on this trip you get to party with DJ Mo!

67368_340306546070487_260670125_n.jpg

Think you can hang?

I'm hearing rumors of an Irken Invasion

Back