Almost nothing on auction on FOMA?

Triton

Alpha
Society
CC-Cowboys
Trical Triton Eclipse
Hey!
Just visited FOMA at it was almost nothing on auction there, something strange?? Or anyone know, has everyone finally abaddoned FOMA :) ?

Hey!
Just visited FOMA at it was almost nothing on auction there, something strange?? Or anyone know, has everyone finally abaddoned FOMA :) ?

Maybe visit CP, I hear its very crowded over there :)

lol yeah, everyone has gone to CP it seems, the auction only has a total of 24 pages i was like wth! Well well, think ile leave the sinking spacestation.

Btw where is starfinder atm? :)

Why be on FOMA when it lacks the space aliens?
They should edit the aliens in to both stations to be fair to owners.

You understand that CP mobs are unique to CP just like the Dasp and Corn are unique to CND and that exclusive rights to their DNA was part of the purchase agreement, right?
Noone would go to CP if CP mobs were on FOMA.

You understand that CP mobs are unique to CP just like the Dasp and Corn are unique to CND and that exclusive rights to their DNA was part of the purchase agreement, right?
Noone would go to CP if CP mobs were on FOMA.

Valid point.

Hey!

There is not much of a point I guess to sell things there in local auction (unless you are really sure you're going to get it sold).

As it is now I don't think old CND and CP compete with eachother; CP is just hunting and unless the owner is back foma/old CND is 98% mining (because of starved mobs).

Who said FOMA wont get its fair share of traffic?

TEN event is far from over and dasp did drop the Mod Fap SGA during SGA.

Who said FOMA wont get its fair share of traffic?

TEN event is far from over and dasp did drop the Mod Fap SGA during SGA.

So far TEN has been a dmg/sec competition (as in "get most globals in a week"), not looting individual items. Also the items has been loose armor parts (probably impossible to get a set of unless you have the backing PEDs already to buy the rest of the set while parts "drop") - someone (F) who'd loot a shinguard(M) can't use it either, for instance, but have to sell it.

As for official events on FOMA, maybe MA is wise enough to hold it back until the owner is back and is able to maintain it (fill fertilizers where needed, for instance).

Pair Calypso FOMA and CP's auctions for a joint auction, it would solve the problem with empty auctions at FOMA and CP.

Pair Calypso FOMA and CP's auctions for a joint auction, it would solve the problem with empty auctions at FOMA and CP.

That would make it too easy for pirates, but at least mix FOMA and CP.

This would be a great idea.

Well maybe MA needs to do something at the fact that the Owner of Foma doesnt even upkeep his space station. I dont even think the dude plays anymore.... So wth is someone that owns that big of a chunk of the game just let it crumble..

If only Foma had someon like Buzz to take care of the space station. Maybe then the big ass rock will get some traffic. Shit i remember the good ol days up there, hunting all the time, mining was actually fun up there, And the Dance parties / competitions were fun too.

til MA re-introduces 'transport fees' back in to auction any planet or asteroid other than Caly will always have tiny auctions unless some major thing happens like a gigantic event.

also there is not much of a reason to sell anything on FOMA auction. Miners just TP back to planet to sell their stuff and vendors have either shops or stand around the control room to sell/buy stuff

Does CP actually have auction ? I haven't seen an auctioneer there (but could have missed it, of course)

yes, you have to search for the auction guys they hide in the back, but yeah cp has auc

Back