MacMahon Vengeance UL Laser Pistol

sidxx

Prowler
Society
Crimson Devils
General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen
looted this today on an aurli, and would like the opinions of someone who knows UL gun sales much better then I.

pic or it didnt happen :

(ignore its description it is repairable)

full tt is 355 peds and breaks at 50% condition... but can be repaired ofc :p
fruit test shows 1.707 pec per shot

Last edited:
Well the one thing that could make it 5k or 150k is the fruit test :)

Without that, we have nothing to go on when putting a value.

Well the one thing that could make it 5k or 150k is the fruit test :)

Without that, we have nothing to go on when putting a value.

running to calypso for the fruit test now, and seeing if it can be repaired on calypso too :)

so wait, it can be repaired on cp? it says in the discription it can't be repaired on calypso, but on cp it works?

if it can't be repaired i'd like to buy the broken thing just for decoration.

Regards
Thark

it can be repaired on Calypso AND Crystal Palace i have not tried FOMA or ARK or RT or NI or Cyrene

cool. good for you :) big gz man!

Regards
Thark

Assuming decent eco I think it will be worth up to 80k.

UPDATED opening post with decay
fruit test shows 1.707 pec per shot

I think the discription is from the (L) version and they mabe never thought that they will give a UL one away, so saying it can never be repaired.

Wait wait wait...

1.707 decay? doesn't that make the eco 3.1722?

isn't the way you calc the eco: dmg/(ammo+decay) = (82*.75) / (17.68+1.707) = 3.1722 ?

Maybe a little less for misses or what not but that is really high, or am i missing something?

Regards
Thark

Wait wait wait...

isn't the way you calc the eco: dmg/(ammo+decay) = (82*.75) / (17.68+1.707) = 3.1722 ?

Maybe a little less for misses or what not but that is really high, or am i missing something?

Regards
Thark

i just fire the gun 10 times then see how much it decayed using novas which was 17,070 (17.07pec) then divide by 10 = 1.707 pec decay per shot, that doesn't include ammo, on entropedia to figure out the eco it includes the whole cost, ammo and decay together to figure out the dmg per pec

It has the same decay and ammo useage as L version so with A204 amp you will get 2.992 dmg/pec and 79.16 dps, its an awsome weapon for those who can use it, hard to set a price on it for now...

At 67 attacks per min and upto 82 damage per shot un-enhanced and un-amped, I would not be surprised if this is one of biggest discoveries in EU in recent times!!!

The major ubers will be keen to get hold of this on the cheap... at your loss, especially since they will see you dont have the skills to use it. Hows it compare with an X5?

If it was me I think i would be inclined to skill to be able to use it, and then I would be set for life in EU. If you do sell it, I would command a massive price tag on it.

Would be shame in future to see some major uber living it large on your gun, when that could be "you" instead.

At least get a pk kill with it in the ring and screen shoot, before you sell it.

Rick

Ammo and decay seems to be the same as the (L) version, if Entropedia is correct, meaning the eco is 2.940

Hows it compare with an X5?

Emik X5 = 60.1 DPS, 30.8 meter range, 2.782 dmg/PEC.
This Gun = 63.6 DPS, 38.5 meter range, 2.940 dmg/PEC.

Emik X5 = Level 49, with 20542PED max TT value (50% condition limit).
This Gun = Level 80, with 355PED TT value (50% condition limit).

yeah i know. but i got the ammo from the discription. so i guess it is a really eco gun. :)

regards

now i just need to find one of those too

Also bear in mind the pro level. Anyone using this at high levels, will gain an advantage on the gun pro level to actual skill level.

Imagine what that gun could do in MM, tired up with A106?

Can you throw an A106 on it, and show us the stats (pic)?

I'm kind of smiling that we got no ubers contributing to this thread yet, trying to keep pretty quiet.

Dont let it go for under 80K (I'd say 80K - 150K peds).

Or should I say...nahhh mate it aint that good, I'll give you 20K peds for it tonight (thats a real offer).

Take your time.....do not be in a rush to sell it. You will be approached multiple times, let them fight for it between them :yay:

Rick

My estimation is 40000 to 60000 highest only. Even though X5 is similar, the req lvl is far above most avg players. This weapon can compare to I2870, but even that is more eco as this is a sib weapon.

Wait wait wait...

Regards
Thark

Gratz, I guess one day in the next 8 years of participation I might make a discovery lol

The stats on i2870 is when its maxed, at level 100 so i would say you cant compare this 2 guns, this one is closer to mod merc but maxed erlier, the downside it cant be used well before you max it.

MacMahon Vengeance + A204 2.992dmg/pec 79.16 dps
Omegaton M2870 Improved + A204 3.067 dmg/pec 64.41 dps
Mod merc + A204 3.083 dmg/pec 86.67 dps

My estimation is 40000 to 60000 highest only. Even though X5 is similar, the req lvl is far above most avg players. This weapon can compare to I2870, but even that is more eco as this is a sib weapon.

Emik X5 = 60.1 DPS, 30.8 meter range, 2.782 dmg/PEC.
This Gun = 63.6 DPS, 38.5 meter range, 2.940 dmg/PEC.

Emik X5 = Level 49, with 20542PED max TT value (50% condition limit).
This Gun = Level 80, with 355PED TT value (50% condition limit).
From the picture provided by sidxx, the sb starts at level 90 so maxes level 95 assuming. Where did you find level 80? That's taken from L, so L might be different to its UL cousin.

yeah i know. but i got the ammo from the discription. so i guess it is a really eco gun. :)

regards

now i just need to find one of those too

You're missing a lot:))

Damage is the relative damage ( the min-max interval, split) and also you must inclus a 10-12% miss rate intor that.

Awesome eco anyway fot the gun:)

From the picture provided by sidxx, the sb starts at level 90 so maxes level 95 assuming. Where did you find level 80? That's taken from L, so L might be different to its UL cousin.
My bad, it actually shows sib starts, lv80 dmg + lv90 hit. How strange :scratch2:, sidxx can you verify this pls?

As far as i can see both is at level 80 so it probably max at around 85

My bad, it actually shows sib starts, lv80 dmg + lv90 hit. How strange :scratch2:, sidxx can you verify this pls?

The stats on i2870 is when its maxed, at level 100 so i would say you cant compare this 2 guns, this one is closer to mod merc but maxed erlier, the downside it cant be used well before you max it.

MacMahon Vengeance + A204 2.992dmg/pec 79.16 dps
Omegaton M2870 Improved + A204 3.067 dmg/pec 64.41 dps
Mod merc + A204 3.083 dmg/pec 86.67 dps
Ok, so not that great comparison vs I2870. So having shed some light on that for me toad, my new estimation is now, 70000 - 100k. Roughly. Anyone have any objections?

As far as i can see both is at level 80 so it probably max at around 85
I can see a distinctive slit under the supposed 8 for hit, that makes it look like a 9.

Dont let it go for under 80K (I'd say 80K - 150K peds).
Now going by Rick's estimation my lowest 70k vs his 80k. So you could argue a 80k SB, the 150k BO I don't see happening. Maybe 110-120k max for this weapon. So based on Rick's assumptions that the price is somewhere near to 80k-120k. Hmm let's see what other people can argue about this item though.

Since you HAVE to be level 85/85 to use this gun and it has a bit lower eco and dps than mod merc i cant see it is worth more, i think it will be hard to find anyone that choose this gun over mod merc if you ask mod merc price.
At level 90/90 you have both better eco and dps with mod merc, at 85/85 a bit lower eco but higher dps.
Would not be surprised if you get 80k+ but less than mod merc cost.

Since you HAVE to be level 85/85 to use this gun and it has a bit lower eco and dps than mod merc i cant see it is worth more, i think it will be hard to find anyone that choose this gun over mod merc if you ask mod merc price.
At level 90/90 you have both better eco and dps with mod merc, at 85/85 a bit lower eco but higher dps.
Would not be surprised if you get 80k+ but less than mod merc cost.

But thats the point there are many that "can" use it, and the desire will be high to own it even if used as an event weapon. That gives them 10 months to open as many tiers as they can for MM, not to mention any other events.

Of course if I was level 90 HG, I'd agrue there is not much competition out there for it to get the price down, when the fact is there are a ton of MM level 4 players for a start.

This is a very fast gun.

Personally I would choose any new unl gun over an old one, because somehow I think the system would favour a new weapon over an old one. But that's just me and the way my mind likes to work.

Rick

ps: I'm just an excited as the looter about this gun...lol.

It seems quite similar to Adjusted RIP M6600 UL, except that gun might have better eco.

It is also fairly similar to HL18, but has better eco and lower min TT as a tradeoff for higher levels.

So I would price it close to both.

Back