BP QR increase decimated?

Luckycharm

Elite
Society
The Dung Kickers
Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand
Hi,

I'm not paying a lot of attention to QR increases lately but I remember each line saying "Your blueprint Quality Rating has improved." used to increase the QR of unlimited BP's with 0.01 e.g. a 0.24 TT BP would become a 0.25 TT BP until the max of 1.00 had been reached.

Has this changed? Because I've had about 40 of those lines now and the QR has increases just a few pec...

Or maybe I remember it wrong?

Hi,

I'm not paying a lot of attention to QR increases lately but I remember each line saying "Your blueprint Quality Rating has improved." used to increase the QR of unlimited BP's with 0.01 e.g. a 0.24 TT BP would become a 0.25 TT BP until the max of 1.00 had been reached.

Has this changed? Because I've had about 40 of those lines now and the QR has increases just a few pec...

Or maybe I remember it wrong?

From the crafting runs I do, I find that with a virgin BP each "Your blueprint Quality Rating has improved." increases the QR significantly, but once it hits the change in the nerf exponential curve it slows down significantly. My Reilly Boots BP has a QR of 80 or so and has had 10s of 1000s of clicks recently with barely any movement.

They apply the exponential curve to everything.
The closer to QR 100, the steeper the curve as with skills.

https://www.artofproblemsolving.com/Wiki/index.php/Exponential_function

It always went up 0.1 to 0.3

Hijacker27 said:
It always went up 0.1 to 0.3

You mean 0.01 to 0.03 :D

Magnus Mag said:
the android virtual tycoon app shows one more decimal
You mean 2 more decimal ? ;)
Thanks for info BTW, didn't know that.

depends on if you count it in ped or qr.

0.1 is qr
0.01 is ped

You remember it wrong, there has allways been decimals in BP QRs :)

Like my Mod Fap BP is currently at QR 27.8 :wtg:

You mean 2 more decimal ? ;)
Thanks for info BTW, didn't know that.

no i mean one more. the first is already shown on the blueprint ingame...

perhaps the qr increase message just show up if the qr goes from xx.1->xx.2 but you get little qr increases all the time (xx.11->xx.12).

anyone tested this with the anroid app? i would but i don't want to spend my last peds..(little short atm)..

Back