Que gano al crear un Evento Free ????

Status

Oscar doc

Buenas Tardes, me llama mucho la atencion, este tema de crear un evento Free o libre, ya que se debe pagar por una tasa en la land que se va a utilizar para dicho Evento, la verdad me gustaria saber que gana la persona que organiza este tipo de evento?, yo quiero hacer uno pero debo cobrar para recuperar los objetos que pondre como premios, me gustaria que alguna persona que conozca bien del tema me pueda ayudar al respecto, gracias

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Manique again.

but LOL, yea english forum dude!

Buenas Tardes, me llama mucho la atencion, este tema de crear un evento Free o libre, ya que se debe pagar por una tasa en la land que se va a utilizar para dicho Evento, la verdad me gustaria saber que gana la persona que organiza este tipo de evento?, yo quiero hacer uno pero debo cobrar para recuperar los objetos que pondre como premios, me gustaria que alguna persona que conozca bien del tema me pueda ayudar al respecto, gracias

translated :) just for further reference, this forum is strictly English. :)

Good afternoon, I draw much attention, the issue of creating a Free event and free, since you have to pay a fee for the land to be used for the event, I would like to know the truth that makes a person organizing this type of event?, I want to make one but I charge to recover the objects that will put as prizes, I'd like some person who is familiar with the topic can help me in this regard thanks

But on a serious note.
About events.
The only thing you get by doing them directly. Is the ticket money.
In case you are the LA owner, you get extra tax.

Hope that helps

Translate it :) - Keep it in english tho

Not offend me but!!!!

not offend me, but then I feel there is some racism in this forum:mad:

a discrimination!!!!!

this is a discrimination racial, to my native language, and I find it in very bad taste, so interested I could move my topic that I had doubts on the subject, but just had to make comments to my language when I order to understand all who do not speak my language, I do my best to understand and help them if it were in my power without descriminiarlo not speak my language, which by the way Spanish is the most spoken language in the world, then comes the English and then the Mandarin , so sorry but I think racism should not exist to any language other than we know.

Viva Cuba!!!

Crying racism when people point out that this is an English-only forum? This probably going to be very funny!

:popcorn:

I didnt ment to offend like i said :)
And i answered your question right after :rolleyes:

they come into our lands.. they dont want to adapt to the rules of that land.. and if being reminded about that its racism.. oh god

Sorry, but according to the forum rules:
Forum Rules said:
2.1 - English Only
PlanetCalypsoForum is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.

If you desire to discuss Entropia in another language, there are other Entropia forums in other languages. I'm positive there's at least one in Spanish. Or if you don't find one that pleases you, perhaps you can start your own.

:locked:

Status
Back