PC: Letomie Fossil Backplate

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
My soc m8 (who still do not have account on PCF yet) has looted this item today:

Letomie Fossil Backplate

It is one of three Letomie DNA parts.

Since he does not have account i post PC thread on his behalf ;).

His nickname ingame is: Barry Spoons Hubris.
Gz on the find Spoons ;).

Please feel free to discuss rarity and price it may hit :laugh:.

Falagor
:bandit:

I think it could be worth near 5000 PED.

Or higher still, it could be worth over 9000 PED!

Hello Everyone!

Thanks Fala for posting it. Decided I would make an account today as I see myself using this forum more in the future (Already read it daily for certain things).

I know it hasn't had a single sale, Outside of the one sale in 2008. I am making an assumption that it hasn't dropped since 2008 as well.

Would anyone have any additional information for me or the actual value this sold for in 2008. I see the posts about the Eyelense and Teeth. I know the Backplate would have been handled through a private deal.

Thanks in advance!

Spoons (Damn forum name already taken.. probably me from years ago :p)

I don't think the sale price in 2008 has any relevance in today's market.

Contact Deathifier is the best thing you can do,
Only him own this creature.

Hmmm... Guess I can forward a message off to him. Didn't really want to bother him directly (unless he saw the post). Its an interesting item to find. Wanted to get a general feel for its perceived value at this point.

Any other information to this item is appreciated still. Drop a msg in any fashion (here, pm, ingame)

Thanks,
Spoons

Did you find it by mining or hunting? It price depends on what is needed to hatch the egg or whether the other DNA parts are looted.

Did you find it by mining or hunting? It price depends on what is needed to hatch the egg or whether the other DNA parts are looted.
He found it while out mining on FOMA.

I'll hit ya up I i get online Rufen. Sadly worked all day and now waiting for a dental appt. Thanks all for the insight so far and will look into things more when I get home. :) (2hrs or so). Will check/reply to pm's then.

Grats on the find Barry!

I already shared my thoughts with Rufen to pass along however feel free to PM me here or in-game if you want - I'm always happy to chat :)

- Deathifier

Hmmm... Guess I can forward a message off to him. Didn't really want to bother him directly (unless he saw the post). Its an interesting item to find. Wanted to get a general feel for its perceived value at this point.

Any other information to this item is appreciated still. Drop a msg in any fashion (here, pm, ingame)

Thanks,
Spoons

Back