Question: MA's Avatar Contest, Results?!

aframo

Elite
Classified
Aframo Mr Afroman
ehh :scratch2: what happend?!

shhhh, MA just found the EGG so a bit busy atm .lol

well maybe next year we will hear something :tongue2:

I think we can now treatr things like this as norm.

Ma says smth will be done....time pass...nothing is done..they think we forgot.

Make it Contest & Prizes (avatr contest, shop contest), Taming, Audited Revenue of CLD's every 6 months, Not changing players aquired item stats and many many others failed promises.

Under such circumastyances only new players who not remeber all those fails wondering how is that possible that " serious" company can even alow to hapening smth like this. Player retention is not surprise at all at such low confidence in MA.

I run company myself for 10 years and keeping word toward customer is absolutely basic ! Even if it cost !
Other thing is not promising something what cant be realised in certain time, cours each promise is like buying time for company. Not realising it is scam.

U will see results eventually after sufficient amount of ppl fill suport case. Theese amateurs cant simply put together task sheet to focus on things ppl are waiting for.

the problem here is that the winners of the avatar contests were supposed to be decorated in the winning shop of the shop contest thingie

so i guess that one has to come first

as to post above, i pretty much agree

Make it Contest & Prizes (avatr contest, shop contest), Taming, Audited Revenue of CLD's every 6 months, Not changing players aquired item stats and many many others failed promises.
Sadly true.
It makes us blue.

Someday things may change.
Someday is a hope of many.

Time caries on and dreams continue to squash.

Last edited:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...3-Marco-said&p=2597728&viewfull=1#post2597728 - link to a thread showing many other examples of broken promises... that they might think we have forgotten?...

http://content-of-oblivion.blogspot.de/ - Link to a blog with even more...

At least the UL Sib stuff now can decay to 3 percent instead of 50... so Mindark will start seeing us all decay stuff more and think all is well, so no more changes needed to honor broken promises?...

new content coming next week to blind more to past oblivion...

Last edited:
ehh :scratch2: what happend?!

It is true that 2 days ago I was checking the mindark news I receive and I was wondering the same...

...Ma says smth will be done....time pass...nothing is done..they think we forgot.

...Make it Contest & Prizes (avatr contest, shop contest), Taming, Audited Revenue of CLD's every 6 months, Not changing players aquired item stats and many many others failed promises.

Continue to whine....
People are not whinning,
they are just revealing the truth that some other people try to discreetly hide...

Continue to whine and MA will just select a random winner, rendering all your efforts meaningless.
as if they wouldnt do that anyway ^^

besides, there is whining and making people remember and there is a difference

it's 'Name the Asteroid' all over again! :dunno:

Maybe they are waiting for the new glitches the new avatar system created to be fixed before announcing the winner so as make it seem to new folks like the glitches never existed?

Here's what the wings do to my avatar:

As least Arkadia fixed their clothes...

Maybe Mindark will get around to it some day?

Maybe they are waiting for the new glitches the new avatar system created to be fixed before announcing the winner so as make it seem to new folks like the glitches never existed?

There are plenty of intentionally made avatars compared to which this is Miss Universe :D

Here's what the wings do to my avatar:

oh, you must know this guy!...

weird_eyes.jpg

The Thing Moon Is Now Available Again !

johncarpentersthething1982.jpg

Back