Question: Is mining planet-side still worth it?

syntax

Guardian
syntax error
I am just a low-mid level miner (16 prosp, 15 mine/surv.), and I don't have a lot of time so I'm just a casual player. I usually play economically (F-105, no amp) and do fairly well with mining. Until recently it had been about 2 years since my last deposit. Since the new mining changes my runs have been aweful - averaging in the 60% range on returns.

My question is, looking at entropialife I see the vast majority of globs and hofs are at F.O.M.A. I was always told to avoid it until my skills were high enough, and the few times I ignored that advice and went there I had terrible results. Has any of this changed? My luck on Calypso seems to be crap lately. Is F.O.M.A. still the "high roller's club", or is it time for me to try my luck there again? :scratch2:

Foma is not about high skills but about high bankroll. 60% return unamped planetside only means sample size is very small.

Foma is not about high skills but about high bankroll. 60% return unamped planetside only means sample size is very small.

I see... so the same rules still apply at foma - much less frequent but higher value claims?

I'd recommend u keep mining planet side.. Mining loot had just been terrinle lately.. Better to wait it out! Not go all in on FOMA

Definetly worth more than ever to mine planetside, i would say it is not worth mining hell or foma unless you own an unlimited amp.

yes it is, I had recently a nice hof on TI over 1k peds blausarium

Back