Medusa Bazaar 1:5

ron.jester

Provider
Society
Project Society
Ron Jubal Jester
I recently restocked the shop with a diverse selection of weaponry... melee, ranged, mindforce... quite a selection, so see what's currently available! ;)

Shop fully stocked! bump! :cool:

Last edited:
Shop is fully restocked!!

Last edited:
This shop will be expanding soon (hopefully next publish) to double it's current item points, so that I'll be able to carry more of a selection of items at the shop. I could use some sales to encourage my decision to reinvest into the shop! Please stop by to check out the current selection of weaponry, and know that more is to come.

Thanks in advance!

Mindark just confirmed that my planned shop expansions will be coming in the next publish this September 2014!

Shopkeeper added to expand a little before my actual expansion is released at the end of September. Stock is rotated a bit as well, so see if there is anything you need or want!

The problem with that is that the stock of items I carry is rotated and when one item sells a completely different item replaces it. Yeah sure, I could try to keep a list here and on various other forums of what I have currently, but I'd rather focus on getting traffic to the shop and encouraging everyone to visit often to see what's new. Throwing up a laundry list of items that likely won't be there by the time someone reads this thread seems like an ineffective idea to me.

Last edited:
The first shop expansion is complete! I now have item points in the display are of the shop and additional points in the main area. I upgraded to 80 item points, doubling the space I had previously. This is the most active shop at the bazaar, and I intend to keep it fully stocked, so stop in and see what is currently available!

The shop has been restocked with various guns, including a decent selection of Solomate Kangoos.

Shop restocked! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm considering selling weapons by consignment, high value weapons that will take up the few slots I have in the front of the shop. Message me in game or on this forum if your looking for such an oppurtunity.

Cyber Monday Sale today!! Large selection of new player hunting gear available!

Sale on Solomate Kangoos

I'm currently running a sale on Solomate Kangoos for TT+6 ped per rifle, marked down from TT+11 last week when the MU escalated. One of these has already been purchased in game at this price right after I marked them down, and 9 are left. I'm hoping they all get sold by tomorrow so I can throw up some backstock. Check out everything currently in stock, the more I sell the closer I am to expanding the shop again. Thanks in advance!

I'm now selling pet deeds trained by avatar Syr Avalon Rychmon on a consignment basis. Please refer to his thread here. http://bit.ly/eupets

I reorganized the shop today after getting another Very Large Green Display Panel, and I'm still looking to get 3 more of them. Check out the current selection of weaponry!

Completely reorganized with more inventory!

The shopkeeper now has 4 [Rookie TerraMaster] handhelds for sale, priced at TT+30-60 peds, and they will not be restocked!

Back