Planet Calypso 2013.1 Release Notes

The disabling of teleport in lootable pvp areas was a misunderstanding and it will be reverted in the first mini-patch to come.

Teleporting IN and OUT, or only Teleporting IN will be activated again ?

If you dont like pvp rules, then its not for you, dont go there!! ( Thats what u say sometimes, isnt it? :silly2::silly2::silly2::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: )

Really? The restrictions that are imposed does not help PVP at all. Whether you like it or not, pvp is a part of EU. By taking TP'ing out of PVP4 for example, this fundamental playing concept is hindered indef. I am glad that MA noticed right away and will fix it but now we have to wait for the next mini patch?....

Regardless, this does not apply to what Hulk states is PVP rules... this hurts every pker out there that goes into pvp4. So your statement has no relevance here, and Hulk is right. Period.

Really? The restrictions that are imposed does not help PVP at all. Whether you like it or not, pvp is a part of EU. By taking TP'ing out of PVP4 for example, this fundamental playing concept is hindered indef. I am glad that MA noticed right away and will fix it but now we have to wait for the next mini patch?....

Regardless, this does not apply to what Hulk states is PVP rules... this hurts every pker out there that goes into pvp4. So your statement has no relevance here, and Hulk is right. Period.

Not only that, but a permanently disabled tp ability in pvp4 would drastically increase the price of L faps on Calypso due to extreme shortages of himi, blood moss, and the hedoc series faps, all of which (on this planet at least) are only found in pvp4

Hmm I teleported in non-lootable PvP just a while ago, so... :dunno:
So, one of these:
1) Release Notes bugged.
2) Teleporting disabling bugged.
3) It's already re-enabled (maybe it controlled only by server side flag, like many LA options and not required client side patch).

I noticed medusa head got a bit of a makeover. The TP area has been modified, and a new exit from the fort area has been created, in order to accomodate their new hangar. As a result, there are many, many puny creatures mixed into the scips well into the Dieno LA, much further than before. Any noob who gets killed will still revive at the LA marker.

I noticed medusa head got a bit of a makeover. The TP area has been modified, and a new exit from the fort area has been created, in order to accomodate their new hangar.

Zychion Citadel has also been slightly modified... The TP was moved to the top of the building instead of the ground, and some terminals were moved/added :)

If I counted it correctly then drone stage I gives you 37 different skills to choose from. Guess its the same with other new missions?

If I counted it correctly then drone stage I gives you 37 different skills to choose from. Guess its the same with other new missions?

Do you have a prinbt screen? Would be nice to see what the skills were ?

Thx Kim! But mabie radar in pvp4 too?! No radar wont add any more activity there...

It may increase it: at present certain societies control it due to 4-8 person teleporting onto a lone avatar, maybe making this harder to do will increase the number of 1vs1 fair fights and lone players will venture in more. I assume you are part of the cartel and dont want it changing for that purpose.

ARE U KIDING ME?! PvP zone without radar, tp chips, cars... How to get to hunting spot? How to get a claim if u died in the middle of it?! I think Kim was talking about IMPROVING pvp zones... But now u jsut DESTROY that...

No revival at akumul. Revivaling far far in LA... Sorry but it is BS!!!

AGAIN LOOSEING AMMO BY SHOOTING AIR (in pvp zones)!!!

this is the funniest thing i have ever read on forum :D

how do i say ' want a tissue' in russian? :D

NO RADAR FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz dont switch radar on, then pvp4 will become a multi national zone, as it is now, if your not russian, or friends with the russians, your not allowed in.

No Tp chips, this is just to funny :D

Thx Kim! But mabie radar in pvp4 too?! No radar wont add any more activity there...

ofc course it will add more activity, its just you and your gang wont see it, about time mindark stepped in and done something about your little posse

ofc course it will add more activity, its just you and your gang wont see it, about time mindark stepped in and done something about your little posse

I think the current change will ensure more fair fights with equal numbers and you are correct.

Do you have a prinbt screen? Would be nice to see what the skills were ?

No LOL.
It was 3 different categories: 0,78ped (or was it 0,72), 0,5ped and 0,25 ped skill.
MF skills, melee skills, general, combat etc - in one word there was a skill for everybody's choice.

YIKES!!!! :eyecrazy:

It would be interesting to know what they are, especially for those of us stuck at work and all we can do is troll hogg the forums and not see for ourselves haha

The radar/satnav will remain disabled.

Believe it or not, this will not change much regarding the ability to find people in pvp4. The next available target feature will allow you to quickly locate anyone in LoS regardless of radar. Combine that with team targeting, and there is very little effect on pkers, and will actually make it harder for the less wary to be successful in zone.

Release Notes said:
Bug Fixes
[*]Fixed an issue that made it impossible to choose handgun skill as the reward for the mission “No One Likes Frogs”.

It's nice to be able to choose :) But you end up with no reward at all !

I did the thule mission chain just before and it was really clear and enjoyable with the new mission floater. Looks more like a game now. (even if it still sounds like a stupid swedish scam )

Be good to disable the team Target each die bcuz right after the get tag ,tag stay on forever so be good to have sort of time like 20 second or 15 second or right after die should tag been goon bcuz with tag player are visible over 350m so 15 second tag be good :wtg:

And this is the best update I ever see ty ma for great job just miss a little in pvp4 all look good now we moving the right way

Indeed we have choice for missions reward now not only bugged ones

Did drone 1200

Reward is to choose between

0.78 PED Implant of
Aim
Anatomy
BLP Tech
Combat reflexe
Dexterity
Handgun
Heavy Melee weapon
Longblade
Perception
Power Fist
Rifle
Shortblade
Weapon Handling

0.50 PED Implant of
Alertness
Athletics
Club
Courage
Explosive Projectile Weaponry
Inflict Melee Damage
Inflict Ranged Damage
Light Melee Weapon
Plasma Weaponry Tech
Vehicule Repairing

0.25 PED Implant of
Bioregenesis
Bravado
Concentration
Cryogenics
Diagnosis
Dodge
Electrokinesis
Evade
First aid
Melee Combat
Support Weapon System
Telepathy
Translocation

Nice i think, but a bit overkilling, i had an headache and have to do a spreadsheet to compare .

And how I have missed MISSing! Wee, it's back!!

Increased the movement speed of all regular Traeskerons.

Drat, I knew there was something on my to-do list this year.

Oh well. :duh:

I'll find something else to do then.

-Added a new mission chain and some side missions that are designed to lead new players from Camp Icarus to Nus Lull and Port Atlantis.

Where this missions?

-Added a new mission chain and some side missions that are designed to lead new players from Camp Icarus to Nus Lull and Port Atlantis.

Where this missions?

Self explanatory.

NPC is on the west wall of the building north of the TP.

There is 2 NPC`s, but no one giving me new quests :broke:

There is 2 NPC`s, but no one giving me new quests :broke:

Not sure, maybe you need to do the in-Icarus quest chain before being given the one for Nus Lull?

If you haven't, use the Televator down by the beach to get to the landing platform, speak to the NPC there. Do the mission chain he and the other guy by the building gives you. Then speak to the guy at the side of the building, once done with that chain?

Guessing this might be it, since I had finished the other chain already and could get the starter mission of the Nus Lull chain from Broska just fine :)

ARE U KIDING ME?! PvP zone without radar, tp chips, cars... How to get to hunting spot? How to get a claim if u died in the middle of it?! I think Kim was talking about IMPROVING pvp zones... But now u jsut DESTROY that...

No revival at akumul. Revivaling far far in LA... Sorry but it is BS!!!

AGAIN LOOSEING AMMO BY SHOOTING AIR (in pvp zones)!!!

I agree that's complete BS. Ya know most pk'ers biggest complaint is the lack of people that are actually in pvp zones all the time. With the ability to use vehicles and TP's and such at least miners may occasionally brave the pvp zone searching for decent claims giving pk'ers something to shoot at but now... no vehicle, no radar, no tp even in non-lootable PVP... like seriously WTF - no one is going to go in those zones EVER anymore!!!

What's next on the list of "improvements" for PVP?...

• Movement speed in PVP is 1/10th that outside PVP?
  • All mobs and mining claims removed from PVP zones?
  • Anti-toxic shots that wear off after 60 minutes?
  • All avatars with over 5 peds of loot in their inventory emit giant flashing beacons and sirens?
  • Avatars are frozen in place for 5 seconds after being hit

There is no boss poping in new aurli zone :!!!

I like new pvp changes very much, now {removed} wont find me easily :). Till now theirs tactic was to attack at least 3 vs 1. One was giving signal to others waiting in the arrival safe and others were shortly jumping in by teleport. Finally pathetic wolfpack tactic is no longer possible:).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back