Planet Calypso 2013.1 Release Notes

Be good to disable the team Target each die bcuz right after the get tag ,tag stay on forever so be good to have sort of time like 20 second or 15 second or right after die should tag been goon bcuz with tag player are visible over 350m so 15 second tag be good :wtg:

And this is the best update I ever see ty ma for great job just miss a little in pvp4 all look good now we moving the right way

Bump for this option :wtg:

I thing 15 second is good only players. Bcuz is easy to put someone waiting at revival to tag so 15 seconds is god or 20 ,this option well make sense to radar disable
mobs can stay on after die

Bump for this option :wtg:

I thing 15 second is good only players. Bcuz is easy to put someone waiting at revival to tag so 15 seconds is god or 20 ,this option well make sense to radar disable
mobs can stay on after die

Just remove team tags on avatars. Someone in a team should not have an advantage over someone who is not. They should have to use their own perception to locate an avatar on screen.

I dont know how about others
but my coat's look is fucked up
Expected bugs always

don't know if it was a one time thing or what, but I died at Jurra last night and revived at Athena, certainly never happened before....

I dont know how about others
but my coat's look is fucked up
Expected bugs always

My cognac coat almost fixed, no holes, more polygons, color changed. Also avatars now have face emotions (in beta I suppose).

The radar/satnav will remain disabled.

So far i know, there is a bug so u can turn radar on. Some player was useing that in pvp3, now they useing in pvp4...

So far i know, there is a bug so u can turn radar on. Some player was useing that in pvp3, now they useing in pvp4...

bad thing... i hope new update will solve this problem...

Kim, when will you be adding tiers to mindforce heal chips?

Hopefully that will never happen, there are too many UL regeneration chips: it will unbalance the value of other items.

Oh, yes, please DO make this happen. I feel a disturbance in the for ... ehm ... balance.

Both pvp zones in the northern Eudoria aren't shown on map anymore. I even died in both, but that didn't help. Is it intended that way?

Also Fouls became unexpectedly strong. I used to casually kill leaders naked, now they're pain in the ass even in Jarhead - damn things almost never miss! Not sure when it happened, didn't touch them for a couple years.

Hopefully that will never happen, there are too many UL regeneration chips: it will unbalance the value of other items.

Nothing unbalanced about adding tiers to MF chips. Only more options. Why shouldn't chips have tiers when faps have it? make no sense to me.

Tell me what is balance? let me guess... Your ped card?

The fact making pvpers pay for missed shots are discriminatory. Kim how does Mindark motivate this decision?

The few of us that actually pvps have to pay now when hunters dont? Even if we don't get a loot tt return in non toxic pvp zones?

This will just encourage decayers and other scum that defend alot of other contents in this update.

Not a good way to promote and improve pvp - I call for a massive pvp strike!!!

ofc course it will add more activity, its just you and your gang wont see it, about time mindark stepped in and done something about your little posse

This coming from someone who was in the largest pvp soc number wise in Entropia, you don't have a gang of your own?

Oh i forgot you are all a bunch of free loaders decayers and don't like to spend a penny.

Nothing unbalanced about adding tiers to MF chips. Only more options. Why shouldn't chips have tiers when faps have it? make no sense to me.

Tell me what is balance? let me guess... Your ped card?

Should add tiers to TP chips too. More range enhancers or use accuracy enhancers and eco enhancers.:cool::tele:

Back