Which mob can give which minimum global?

I stand by my earlier statement: there is one threshold per mob, it is not maturity-dependant!

Hmmm, I have many loots between 11 and 30 PED on Hadraada.
It gives me a global for the Young only, not for the Mature or Old.

So it may be wise to consider that 'at least some mobs' have a maturity dependant threshold if the mobs you hunt seem to have not... ;)

Just check the latest globals on EntropiaLife:
http://www.entropialife.com/ViewMob.aspx?M=299

Added new, even lower levels :)

Still no Feffs below 50 tho...

Any other input / info?

Feffs won't be lowered, alarming though, gibnib, fugabarba and chirpy have not been lowered either, the only globals since that lowered update has shown globals of over 50 only still HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT?

Also no snablesnot young, no cornundos young, no tantillion young, no snarksnot young.... yet argo young... how strange. Rippersnapper Stalker at level 12 can get sub 50 global but not tantilion young at level 5. For the love of cake, some consistancy please.

Also dunno if you wanna bother adding them but Jamraider globals at 10 as does Gallard (single maturity mob) and Carabok Puny.

added new mobs

gibnib, fugabarba and chirpy have not been lowered...
HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT?

Also no snablesnot young, no cornundos young, no tantillion young, no snarksnot young.... yet argo young... how strange. Rippersnapper Stalker at level 12 can get sub 50 global but not tantilion young at level 5. For the love of cake, some consistancy please.

Totally agree!

Also dunno if you wanna bother adding them but Jamraider globals at 10 as does Gallard (single maturity mob) and Carabok Puny.

Added, Jamraider globals didn't register on EL though, the lowest over there is 51, which would suggest the original level is still in place.

hmm really? I swear I went to EL and it showed 4 x low globals... I could have easily been looking at something else entirely though ^^;

==update==

Added new, even lower levels, more and more conversion towards one threshold per mob.

Of course every maturity has its own distrubution in terms of global size, and a Young would have a significantly higher chance of hitting the minimum level than an Old Alpha....so we'll only have to wat till the end of eternity and we'll know :rolleyes:

Either that, or more people than myself contributing, or someone being able to query EL smartly...

Back