New cp domes :any news and information?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Has anyone tried the new cp domes and care to report on creatures etc?

Its dark an crowded; 5 green dots waiting for one red dot to spawn

Star lost his Dolly somewhere inside, too.

That's about it.

I wanted to "explore" it yesterday, and the further I got into it, the larger the mobs became. I happen to reach a point where someone was shooting a level 70 something mob, and as I appoached, the area became PVP. There was a spare one near him, Oooh..a big one, let me try it out! I survive the hits its giving me...then it starts to hit me REAL FAST. WTF?! Yikes, this is one tough mother....then I'm dead. Killed by a mod merc :laugh:. Apparently I was shooting a mob that this guy was camping and he didn't appreciate me helping myself to "his" mobs.

This place needs to be expanded somewhat to allow more than a select few to enjoy.

no boss spawning (exept the first spawn when server come up first time that was given to star)
1 mob for 15 hunter
:(((((((((
very bad loot so far
i dont understand why we need to do something to enter this place since there is nothing more than any hunting spot at this point

Tried this today, reasonably cool design, but the boss thing seems to be unclear, do they randomly appear or is there some kind of trigger for them, if random this is an unreasonably hard mission to finish...

Back