Healer for 1% (new system test)

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Hello everyone :).

Since latest update released there is new system inbuild in teaming called "Healer loot". For more information please read this thread: <click>

Obviously this is something new and i would like to test this out. Since smallest possible value to set in this system is 1% i will start with that and see how it goes.

Why 1% is good for hunter:
  • most hunters keep their armor+healing cost at 0.5%-3% of total cost. This way they can skip healing (and probably armor too - we will see) and have defined cost of healing equal 1% of total loot. Seems reasonable.
  • If hunter gets bad run - the healer gets less too, if hunter gets good run its same for healer - so basicly it kinda is scaled and includes all tips ;).
  • well its smallest possible value so i have no other choice ;).

------------------------------------------------
What healing tool i am using (maxed of course):
Regeneration Chip V (L)
stats:
Heal interval: 33.0-44.0
Uses per min: 22
Eco: not important int this way of service
Heal/sec: 14.11 hp

Your cost: 1% set in team "healers loot" and no any other costs (no decay, no extra tips).

Additional info:
I have Vindicator + 5B (nothing special on protection but always something) if necesary - no cost for you on this.
When you die there are two options (lets hope this not happen ever):
- (by default) i jump in vtol and wait for you to come back.
- (by request) if mob is <10% hp i can finish the mob using lacerating attack nanochip XI (L) - 48 effective dps. Loot will be set to "shared" so basicly it will not disturb your hunt much and this is not normal situation anyway. I consider this good option for hunter thats why i post it as optional.
------------------------------------------------

I know that the heal/sec is not impressive and i understand that many hunters may not want to use this service due to this.

Reasons why i choosed this chip:
  • most important: i have gazilions of them regen Vs in my storage and i have to burn them somehow :laugh:.
  • also important reason: i want to test this new system - how it works, what to expect from it, try to figure out good % that will satisfy both hunter and healer (notice i will always use 1% as long as its in test phase - it may occur that 1% is actually perfect ;)).
  • i want to skill biotropic (i could use VIII or IX maxed already but i would prefer to skill up and buy X or XI UL one rather than making middle step).
  • obviously you cant hunt daspletors naked with this service ;). So this is mostly directed to mid lev hunters who want to reduce their armor+healing costs.

So if you want to try and test new systems with me, you are mid level hunter, you want to (possibly) reduce your armor+healign costs:
then post here, give me PM or add me through player register ;).

I am online at very random times (sometimes in the morning sometimes in the evening, sometimes i play +12 hours sometimes none) so best way to check if we can team up is by adding me ;). If you want to be healed on scheduled time (i.e. on event): PM upfront and i will tell you if i can make it.

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Bump - i am on Arkadia atm.

Falagor

I will add you when loot will raise a little...

I never saw so bad loot since SGA...

GL with this service although I predict 1% is to low amount to cover your expenses :D

I usually run 600-1000ped hunts, say for instance I am doing 1k run add 200 for decay so total costs are around 1,2k ped. Even if I break even total share of loot for the fapper will be 12ped, if I am doing a mob what is worthwhile having a fapper I suspect 12ped will be far to low amount unless you are using super eco fap like adj or better.

Reserved for later use! :D

Gl with the service, but I fear 1% will be way too little (for longer, more stable runs). Because why do you need a healer? To cut down on expenses on mobs that require healing in the middle of the fight. So lets say lower-middle level play with x1/apis on small scips, he's gonna need a healer, but armor+fap costs will be much higher (unless he uses really expensive armor and puts the defense costs primary on armor). So unless you have adj fap for example, it's gonna be a lot more than 1%.

I know it may be too little :).

The heals/sec i offer are very low comapred to other services so thats why i have to competee with other services somehow and i really need to burn those Vs i have ton in storage. And skilling bioregen is something i want to do anyway.

So from most people view:
  • the cost of healing will be more than loot i will get in most cases (probably some uber hofs and i will be on + but thats rare).
From my point of view:
  • i want to skill bioregen anyway and i could heal sweaters for free (i get 0 loot and i asure you that its not much healing happening there - like 5-10peds/hour) or... do this service ;) (i get some loot and its more healing cost/hour for me).
  • it is fun way to test this service.

In the past i was considering similar service based onlyon globals: it would work like 5% of TT value of all globals/hofs/aths hunter gets and zero other costs. Obviously this inbuild system is better and more reliable ;).

So do not hesitate to add me :laugh:. Keep in mind that i will not be able to keep you alive vs big mobs. So please consider this more like reducing your cost of armor+heal (best way - reducing it to 0) rather than good way to hunt big mobs. Example: hunting Longtooths without armor with me behind would be perfect for you and me (i know they are not present atm but this is just an example).

Btw: i am back on Calypso now.

Falagor

Back