Don Roberto Roberto
yup, Nea's Place :))
this is the new name :D
idiots.. perfect example for how they make changes without even basic checking

WTF are you talking about.......

-Bemo-

-insert random player name here- killed a creature... bla, bla at Nea's Place
check global chat messages

This is same thing that happens to chat log. Any time ' is in a word it replaces it with that mess ('):scratch2:

Isn't that great. Try and read your chat log with aren't and didn't and wouldn't or other words with ' in it replace with (')

:rolleyes:

+ angel arms (L) (yes, limited!) ATH in global chat + 10 peds globals and others.. also perfect example for how they waste time implementing stupid marketing shit, instead of fixing bugs and mistakes... whoever is in charge with these things there has no idea what QUALITY means...
also, as someone else said:
players: we want better loot
manager: treat them like donkeys, give them/ show them some shitty carrots, they`ll be more than happy, and leave the really important things for later...
MA/FPC team: *implements 10 peds globals and shitty ATH*: here you are, more globals and ATHs...

can throw in the %i for every rocktropia/ and cyrene? blueprint book name.
So they seem to have some planets with the sloppy code and others without...

I would think they would have the same variables for all planets... kinda scary to see one name variable (caly/ark bp books) working and one that isnt (RT, cyrene).

I have a huge temptation to global in a team named ";DROP DATABASE players;" :silly2:

I have a huge temptation to global in a team named ";DROP DATABASE players;" :silly2:

You will be banned for it... oh, nvm.

Back