Robot Locations

kebplay

Stalker
Keira Gypsy Croft
Nymphtown
NE for high level Big Bulk

Minopolis
Droka 1-3, Drone 1-6 just west of the TP.
Further West are Defender, Trooper and Warrior up to 6

Port Atlantis
Jam Raider 1 near the TP
Attacker 1-2 (618,755) (613,757)

Athena
Steel Bird Elites at TP

Fort Ithaca
Steel Bird Elite - Shared loot
Defenders SE
Big Bulk 01-02 further SE

Cape Corinth
Steel Birds 01-03

Zychion Citadel
Warrior Elites and Drone Elites

Fort Troy
South - mid/high warriors and low legionnaires (shared)

Ashi
Steel birds, Warriors, Defenders (shared)

TI castle
North high level SEGs

Last edited:
Can't remember name but there are some bots that are not the jammers by south swamp camp near pa

Attackers 01-03 or maybe 04. Just outside of PA to the North, mixed in with Punies.

Defenders South of Ithica

Big Bulk 01-02 South East of Ithica

Any seg or evisc around? (non regular spawns)

Steel Birds 01-03 at Cape Corinth

Any seg or evisc around? (non regular spawns)

I dunno what the mat of the regular SE are, but when I hunted them before VU 10 it was only up to 03 if I remember, but I've seen up to 05 global/hof this week. People get greedy though and keep spawns to themselves, just human nature.

Also to add Fort Troy has a load of mid/high warriors and low legionnaires in shared loot form. South of Troy I think.

Also I saw a field of low level Defenders but cannot for the life of remember where >_< I think maybe SE or Icarus or so.. hmm... either way the new ones look cool with all the lights n shizzle =P

oh yeh also, if anyone sees any Akbal drones about, please lemme know. I got a few locs they could be thanks to Spawn but none have surfaced as of yet... the little metal shits... I know they're out there >:O

I dunno what the mat of the regular SE are, but when I hunted them before VU 10 it was only up to 03 if I remember, but I've seen up to 05 global/hof this week. People get greedy though and keep spawns to themselves, just human nature.

Also to add Fort Troy has a load of mid/high warriors and low legionnaires in shared loot form. South of Troy I think.

Also I saw a field of low level Defenders but cannot for the life of remember where >_< I think maybe SE or Icarus or so.. hmm... either way the new ones look cool with all the lights n shizzle =P

The defenders are south of ithaca. There's a regular spawn of seg on TI that goes up to the rare gen 3, but was wondering if there was an event spawn.

The defenders are south of ithaca. There's a regular spawn of seg on TI that goes up to the rare gen 3, but was wondering if there was an event spawn.

yeah I thought gen03 at most, in which case there must be a spawn somewhere, although I dunno where, but I've defo seen 05s hof/global this week =x

There are drones, North West(If I'm not mistaken) of Issley.
Gen01 up to the occasional Gen08

Yes, the new defender redesign is really awesome. Moving armor plates and all. Hands down the best robot design at the moment.

The new slender warrior design isn't bad, its just not as big change. I guess an even more SEG like, and more agile / morphing model would have been cooler.

lots of small drones ne of jason

evis in the hadesheim crater (not alone though, other bots there too and sometimes Mulciber)

Fort Troy

- Legionaires (shared)
- Troopers (shared)

Ashi

- Warriors (shared)
- Defenders (shared)
- Steel Birds regular (shared)

TI

- SEGS (high level) - mixed in with Furor spawn, N of TI castle tp

Anybody found any shared Big Bulks?

Zychion

Warrior Elite
Warlock 10
The Eviscerator

Icarus jamraider by the dozen

Any Harbinger spawns to go with the new mission?

Was hunting Furors today at TI and found a few big generation SEG's at west of LA containing the Furor. They seem to me that they are mixed with Furor, one big SEG even attacked me from behind. :mad:

For Harbinger I killed a few on Hadesheim crater (north from C. Phoenix). There, mixed with Drokas, Warriors and Legs, no special spawn too, they are there for long time now since Hadesheim got destroyed.

Spawn not listed that's event spawn is fort Ares.

Warrior gen8's only!
Legion gen3-4
Trooper gen6 only!
Droka gen10 only!

Hate to share that info as I've been hunting it pretty hard and its fairly dense.

Gl out there.

Back