Achievement: Force Merge - unlock with - Pyro Kinetic

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Dear Entropians;

It has been a truly epic journey to skill my Pyro from level 51 damage to 65 damage since Oct-2012, all the time chasing my electric skill that was already at Level 61 at that time. Madness I know to switch skill when so close with electric, but setting such personal challenges was worth the hours online now that it has been done, and maybe if I’m lucky I made a little bit of EU history unlocking FM with Pyro.

I owned a Firestorm chip many years ago, so taking Pyro to Force Merge truly is special to me. Back then it really was something amazing to be able to conjure the forces of fire, not to mention that was my biggest deposit at the time to buy that chip at over 6K peds.

It was almost impossible to skill to FM with a firestorm chip, MA have now made that dream a reality with nanochips and SME, I am happy beyond belief.

A comment from Slupor that I kept thinking about when times got tough.

Any profession that Force Merge contributes to can unlock it.... I have not seen anyone do it with Cryo or Pyro but I think its possible. My guess would be some crazy Pyro skiller to be the first.
/Slupor

A big thank you to all my online soc mates and friends, that make being online such a pleasure.

Kind Regards

Rick x

Great Achievement, well done.

Congratulations!

Spiritual Gratz Rick ;)
May The Force Be With You !​

The force is strong with you, young Skyw... Rick!

Use it wisely! :yup:

Amazing accomplishment Rick , and I bet you were getting nervous as your electro dmg was creeping up as well.

Gratz

Bones

Glad you finally made it! I know how many grind hours it took to get this and i'm happy to see you achieve your goal :D what's next?

Gratz, nice to see ya finally there mate :) I'm just a few levels behind :D

Man, you truly are some crazy pyro skiller.

:tiphat:

Congratulations, you crazy motherlicker!! ^-^;y

uber achievement, one I can only dream of further down the line.

Amazing accomplishment Rick , and I bet you were getting nervous as your electro dmg was creeping up as well.

Gratz

Bones

Thank you. At one point my electro Pro levels was moving so fast I didn't think I'd make it with Pyro.

Glad you finally made it! I know how many grind hours it took to get this and i'm happy to see you achieve your goal :D what's next?

Thank you nut. Other than MM with rifles, been mostly skilling Pyro. I just wish I hadn't chipped out my Cryo a couple of years ago when it was 3600% then would've had a 47 averge instead of 46. No worries what's done is done and at the time kept me in game at a low point.

I have one and a bit levels of rifle for commando, but think I'll enjoy seeing the force merge lines pop up for a while, I'm in no rush for HP. Plus some nice chips are dropping lately, so might invest in a XI corr if MA wants to pay someone out that doesn't need that chip. Not running as fast now, will try and enjoy it. Under 10K left for 60K rex is next on my agenda though.

Gratz, nice to see ya finally there mate :) I'm just a few levels behind :D

Thank you NH, you have aewsome electric skill, be nice to see you part of the FM crew.

Man, you truly are some crazy pyro skiller.

:tiphat:

LOL..ty slupor. you did inspire me to do it, without realising you set me that challenge.

Updated now thanks for reminder Akbar, been smiling so much slipped my mind last night.

Many thanks folks for your gratz's.

Rick

Big gratz! :yay:

Real achievment ;). Hope soon some chips that require higher mindforce levels will pop up soon: XII - XXs mayby? :)

Falagor
:bandit:

Gratz Rick! I know it's been an epic journey for you!

Big gratz with the unlock.
I unlocked it the classic electric way.

must be a hell of a job doing it with pyro!

It is also a little big sad since no new MF unlocks anymore to skill to.

Back