Adjusted Armor Plating Mark.5B

Mice

Elite
Society
Experia
Migor Mice Oth
Ideas on value of these fine plates ?

14/10/9 imp/cut/stab and a very cool feature of a 1% chance to block ALL damage.

Stats here

as you still need 7 of them i would not pay more then tt+60 for them

+ 420 the whole set

but thats only my noob opinion ^_^

im pretty sure ppl would probably pay more

Out of curiosity, how many of these plates are there? Are they a limited supply?:)

They come from the new instance on CP. One looted mutated aurli bonepiece + 2 refined 5B plates = 1 adjusted plate.

I would guess theres atleast 50 sofar, and more mutated bones getting looted every day.

Some factors that I see to affect the value of Adj 5B plates are:

First, proper testing with a full set of plates is needed to quantitatively determine the effect of the 1% block. I see some effect of my plate but can't pin it. If anyone has a good idea, I'm all ears :scratch2:

Update: I had a critical hit of 0.0 dmg, guess that was my adj plate in action

Second, the drop rate. So far its 3-6 mutated bones a day. I think thats affected by the newness of the lair, so it might slow down when people get bored of camping a dark and dull cave. At the same time, lots of players working on 5k aurli mission so new influx of hunters can be expected.

Third, the interest for imp or mod 5B and 6A plates. That might put some traction on the mutated bone and thus the plate price.

AFAIK, one plate has been sold. As this was most likely done to get a discovery of an imp or mod plate, there might have been a special price involved. But again, knowing who did the discovery, maybe not :tongue2:

Until there are more plates available putting a pricetag on it is going to be very hard. As for all rare stuff, the desire of the buyer and the urge of the seller to get some peddies will meet somewhere. I hope it's on auction so we have datapoints.

/Slupor

Last edited:
Depends on the offer, I think like 1000 ped for a 7 pieces set or so, if Mutated Aurli parts won't stop to drop of course.

On a different note, the destruction of 5B plates might be a very deliberate attempt by MA to reduce the amount of UL plates in game. Apart from the fact that you actually destroy TT value when creating adj plates, it takes 4 5B plates to make one mod plate.

At the same time, aurli bone drop rates have become very rare per the people I know have camped Aurli recently. So the owners of a 5B plate BP who were rubbing their hands with high hopes might be disappointed. This feeds my theory, as it's happened more recently that BP owners have lost their place in the sun. Talk to anyone with an XT or Apis BP and you know what I mean.

/Slupor

Do not forget that it also has higher durability :wise:

On a different note, the destruction of 5B plates might be a very deliberate attempt by MA to reduce the amount of UL plates in game. Apart from the fact that you actually destroy TT value when creating adj plates, it takes 4 5B plates to make one mod plate.

/Slupor

It is very probably deliberate to create a sink for UL plates. Which otherwise never really leave the game.

The more cycles of peds and markup we have, the better.

Well 5B Mentor Edition plates had been selling for around 900 each or 6-7000Ped for a set. Now the Adjust 5B appears and has better stats, so it either worth more or around the same. Remember 8A SGAE plates sell for 20-22Kped per set, so how do they compare to the Imp and Mod 5Bs?

Overall I don't see the owners of the Adj plates selling for less than 500-1000 each, and the Imp and Mods will depend on the stats compared to the SGAE 8As.

It is a shame so many 5B plates are being consumed! But seems the mutated Aurli bones drop rate is slowing.

Cheers
Bjorn

it takes 4 5B plates to make one mod plate.

/Slupor

afaik:

It would take 7 bones and 8 5b's to make 1 Mod plate.

2 5b's +1 bone = 1 Adj plate.

2 Adj plates +1 bone = 1 Imp plate

2 Imp plates +1 bone = 1 Mod plate

I count 49 bones and 56 5b's to make a 7 piece mod plate set.

Does that math look good?

Last edited:
afaik:

2 5b's +1 bone = 1 Adj plate.

2 Adj plates +1 bone = 1 Imp plate

2 Imp plates +1 bone = 1 Mod plate

Does that math look good?

My quick math 77 5B plates, Ty for correction added 5b plates in later conversion which was wrong.

Last edited:

14 5b's +7 bone = 1 Adj plate set

28 5b plates +21 bone = 1 Imp plate set

56 5b plates +49 bone = 1 Mod plate set

My quick math 77 5B plate :0, hope I made a mistake lol

No, Fort is right.

7x Mod 5B = 56x 5B + 49x Aurli Bone

Now add in the Adj's and Imp's destroyed to make the Mod's. :eek:

I think full sets of Mod 5b's and Mod 6a's will be very rare.

The drop rate of the bones will set the price and they seem to be dropping less daily.

They come from the new instance on CP. One looted mutated aurli bonepiece + 2 refined 5B plates = 1 adjusted plate.

I would guess theres atleast 50 sofar, and more mutated bones getting looted every day.
Ty mice. :yay:

glad I'm not the only one who sucks at math :D and that it's sorted out now.

So, let's take a good average number of 75 ped per 5b plate including MU. So just the raw cost of the plates means 600 ped for a mod 5b, not including the costs associated with the 7 bones required. My bet would be the bone price settles at around 100 each. So 1300 for a mod 5b as a very reasonable price, and therefore 9100 for a set.

Edit: Of course, for a month or so the price will probably be fetching a nice premium of 2-3k per plate just for the novelty.

These plates will fall between existing plates in terms of MV. The Adj/Imp/Mod 5Bs have lower durability than 8A SGA and Sand King Platings, but with similar stats, potentially better once a set of Mod 5B exists. Seems the Enhanced Bones needed to refine the platings aren't exactly falling off trees, atm. I would suspect they become harder to get as time goes on. Last known Sand King plating drop, anyone? Hard to determine the market value of the new plates until someone actually tries to sell them via the auction.

The ability to block all dmg gives these plates a slight edge, my personal opinion.

More than slight. A full mod plate set with 3% block means 1 in 33 hits gets absorbed on average. In certain cases you can get maybe 2 or even 3 blocks in a row, which can be a huge advantage. Not just when you are facing a bigass mob, but also in pvp.

/Slupor

More than slight. A full mod plate set with 3% block means 1 in 33 hits gets absorbed on average. In certain cases you can get maybe 2 or even 3 blocks in a row, which can be a huge advantage. Not just when you are facing a bigass mob, but also in pvp.

/Slupor

I agree with you, this is like 3% less armor decay, very good :)

But a very looooong farm to get a full set.

I agree with you, this is like 3% less armor decay, very good :)

But a very looooong farm to get a full set.

I don't think absorbing damage would prevent decay. On contrary this could could create extra decay, test is needed.

Back