Rocktropia support will not reply

GAMBLE

Prowler
Society
No Remorse
stuart GAMBLE gamble
After having to submit a support case about a bugged mission it just shows that Rocktropia support will avoid you at all costs and do not care for anyone on the planet.

2013-02-11 15:58 You wrote:

After trying to do the lower east side subway (Team) mission and spending countless peds we could not get anywhere on this mission. I would like the ammo spent and decay to my items returned as we could not complete this mission.

2013-02-18 17:26 You wrote:

I have now been waiting 1 week and still have had no reply what is going on with my support case?

2013-02-18 22:02 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

We apologize for the late reply. Please let us know which was the reason why you were not able to complete the dungeon.

Kind regards,
Gregory | Planet ROCKtropia Support

2013-02-19 01:05 You wrote:

As we did the mission we kept shooting and eventualy could go no further as we where blocked. We tryed many times but could not get any further. I spent over 300 peds in ammo and others in the team spent nearly as much no matter what we tryed we could not progress through the dungeon.

2013-02-27 15:17 You wrote:

This has now been over another week and no reply again.

What is going on with this case? I also will not accept the answer im told you have been giving to many other that there is no problem and the dungeon is ok as it is clearly not.

2013-03-05 18:58 You wrote:

Its been another week and still no reply what is going on with this support case?

2013-03-12 20:12 You wrote:

Another week and still nothing this shows you really do not care about your player base and also that you know the mission is clearly bugged and avoiding me.

2013-03-18 23:19 You wrote:

Still no reply and over another week

They know the mission is bugged and will not reply in any single way to me this is very bad I would say. I would urge everyone to stay away from the planet as this shows how much they care...

Sorry was in wrong section :)

Last edited:
Last month I was in rocktropia with rubish returns I have send a support to ask explanstion and promess selling out when they told me they help m out to sell out.
WTF they want m to sell out ? They dont respect us a players.
And what? I fly to calypso and whithraw 52k what I keep waiting.
I left just skill in this game because I love this game and o hope it will get better one day but until today mining stil sucks. So soon 300k skill will go out too.

All to say that supports should be strong answer with motivation for playerd and they just piss as off many times specially rocktropia

Last month I was in rocktropia with rubish returns I have send a support to ask explanstion and promess selling out when they told me they help m out to sell out.
WTF they want m to sell out ? They dont respect us a players.
And what? I fly to calypso and whithraw 52k what I keep waiting.
I left just skill in this game because I love this game and o hope it will get better one day but until today mining stil sucks. So soon 300k skill will go out too.

All to say that supports should be strong answer with motivation for playerd and they just piss as off many times specially rocktropia

Come again ?:)

Have a copy of that support case?

Contact Mindark perphaps? :scratch2:. If a planet partner doesn't want to help. Go one above them.

Omw home from work give me 15 min. You will laugh but I took it very serious.
I was thinking to sell out our do trading with peds but the support told me evrything.

Contact Mindark perphaps? :scratch2:. If a planet partner doesn't want to help. Go one above them.

I really wonder what Ma will do it shows how much the support do not care. It would be good if some Ma official would comment and actually say something on it.

Yeah lets see this I guess if that's true then it shows that they don't give 2 F*cks

History for support case 250244:

2013-02-12 16:29 You wrote:

Good afternoon MA...

I dont know how many times i been sending a support regarding my loot from more then 1 year.
I been a long time player with 7 years of game.
This last 1 year and half i been mining like never before and my loot is far away worst then before.
In previous support i request to see if something was wrong with my account and answer was no.
I been mine FOMA with more 100 level 5 last 2 weeks and just a couple o 600 peds hof losing more 2k peds in the run.
Now im at Hell in rocktropia with 70 level 5 to mine and far still a loose.
I think is time to cash out is imposibel to keep mining and the losses keep been bigger this is not normal....
Is everything normal this time?

Kind Regards
Mary Jane
2013-02-14 17:13 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, we really appreciate it. Your disappointment is understandable and even if you decide to terminate your account we are here to assist you.

I'm going to make sure our team reads this and it gets included in the monthly general evaluation.

Kind regards,
Chris | ROCKtropia Support

Good afternoon MA...

I dont know how many times i been sending a support regarding my loot from more then 1 year.
I been a long time player with 7 years of game.
This last 1 year and half i been mining like never before and my loot is far away worst then before.
In previous support i request to see if something was wrong with my account and answer was no.
I been mine FOMA with more 100 level 5 last 2 weeks and just a couple o 600 peds hof losing more 2k peds in the run.
Now im at Hell in rocktropia with 70 level 5 to mine and far still a loose.
I think is time to cash out is imposibel to keep mining and the losses keep been bigger this is not normal....
Is everything normal this time?

Kind Regards
Mary Jane

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, we really appreciate it. Your disappointment is understandable and even if you decide to terminate your account we are here to assist you.

I'm going to make sure our team reads this and it gets included in the monthly general evaluation.

Kind regards,

Well so far they haven't passed it on cause they don't care. I know for a fact that if something like this happens on Arkadia they will reply to your support and also refund if there is a problem as soc mate got refunded for a bad mission.

Lets hope someone from Ma will reply accordingly.

Hey Gamble, Sorry for your troubles.. I certainly appreceate you trying out our Dungeons. I will personaly look into your support cases immediately. Which is something I try to do for others when situations like this arise.

Meanwhile If you would like to PM me at ROCKtropia Forum, we can arrange a time to meet on ROCKtropia and I will personally re-imburse you the 300 Ped.. When we finally get to the bottom of the trouble, I will get re-imbursed myself by support if that is the final outcome. If not it's my pleasure to do some little thing to aleve your frustration..

Anyone else with these type of legitimate and regrettable problems feel free to PM me at ROCKtropia forum with your case Numbers and I will look into them.

We certainly do Care about Your Experiences on RT and it is my sincerest wish to Fix all the Bugs..
We do have a pretty radical Plan for that, which I'm sure you will all love to hear ;)

I'm working on it Heart and Soul and you will be the first to hear about it, when the plan is finalized...

In the meantime Good Luck and HoF

Last edited:
Hey Gamble, Sorry for your troubles.. I certainly appreceate you trying out our Dungeons. I will personaly look into your support cases immediately. Which is something I try to do for others when situations like this arise.

Meanwhile If you would like to PM me at ROCKtropia Forum, we can arrange a time to meet on ROCKtropia and I will personally re-imburse you the 300 Ped.. When we finally get to the bottom of the trouble, I will get re-imbursed myself by support if that is the final outcome. If not it's my pleasure to do some little thing to aleve your frustration..

Anyone else with these type of legitimate and regrettable problems feel free to PM me at ROCKtropia forum with your case Numbers and I will look into them.

We certainly do Care about Your Experiences on RT and it is my sincerest wish to Fix all the Bugs..
We do have a pretty radical Plan for that, which I'm sure you will all love to hear ;)

I'm working on it Heart and Soul and you will be the first to hear about it, when the plan is finalized...

Thanx for this I will pm you over on Rocktropia forum just good that eventually someone did reply cheers :)

Now ND, maybe you could also reimburse 1.3k that I lost in hell dungeon on 2012-08-31 as MA can't seem to resolve it. I crashed while killing the boss because back then their new lightning effect caused lots of crashing and was unable to continue killing it.

Really?

Good afternoon MA...

You first direct it at MA, I assume knowing that planet partners do not control your returns

Hi Mary,

Kind regards,

Then support respond rather decently and states either way of what you decide that they want to assist you with your issues and mentions that they will include it in the monthly evaluation. Hopefully that part was followed though.

They have not stated that they will help you to "sell out" in any way.

Meanwhile If you would like to PM me at ROCKtropia Forum, we can arrange a time to meet on ROCKtropia and I will personally re-imburse you the 300 Ped.. When we finally get to the bottom of the trouble, I will get re-imbursed myself by support if that is the final outcome. If not it's my pleasure to do some little thing to aleve your frustration..F

Nice work, I can see an influx of people complaining on this thread now though!

Instances are do at your own risk. It's stated. He is refunding you out of his own personal PED Card to be nice. :) I'm glad you got support though.

And you guys probably didn't run through the flaming door that is partially blocked and kill the additional mobs to open the door as is required.

Instances are do at your own risk. It's stated. He is refunding you out of his own personal PED Card to be nice. :) I'm glad you got support though.

And you guys probably didn't run through the flaming door that is partially blocked and kill the additional mobs to open the door as is required.

Yes its very nice im getting some of it back have spoke to Neverdie ingame and will see him when im next on Rocktropia. :wtg::wtg:

Two days ago I closed my SC, with no answer since October 2012 about my moneyloss ~600 PED in crashed and bugged Hell mission. Since I understand that I dont recieve any answer, i dont wait more, and now i fully ignore RT and I report about bugs and very bad support to all my friends and socmates.

Last edited:
Great initiative by ND to offer the refund. However you are setting yourself a dangerous precedent that you may be unable to meet and make even more people unhappy. Best thing to do is shut down the missions if so badly bugged and concentrate on the support cases that are pending. Last thing you can ill afford to do is lose more customers.

Actually, it was not bugged, you did not know how to do the subway dungeon. It's the hardest one, like a maze, and people already wrote guide about it. However, glad that you have a happy ending when getting the peds back.

But it's extremely unfair here, NVD, because we, who played on RT a lot, wasted tons of peds on those dungeons without any compensation.

Now this is stuff I like to see very nice of you

Back