Info: Radar Exploiting In Contiminated Zone (Radar In No Radar Zones)

Deleted as iPhone posted in error, read below lol

Last edited:
So far i know, bug is NOT working in pvp3 :laugh: I can tell u what was there - we had 15-20 friends team, that where looking around all the time. Anyone who jump there was geting tag same second and killed in next second.

P.S. If i am right, but is not working in RT pvp zone too.

<rant>
Not the case here.

I TPed to outside of the PVP area and walked in very slowly all the time looking around to spot people and avoid mobs, using Bravo scope so I could see as car as possible. It must have taken 10-15 minutes before the base was visible through my scope.

From previous experience of the are and my scope the base WOULD have been on the edge of my radar...

I managed to walk this far twice and both times a different person from the same soc ran at me from further than I could see straight at me, one time I managed a couple of shots with the bravo but missed and was killed.

So they must have been able to see me on the radar or how would they have been able to see me?

I had no intention of shooing any other player as I know I don't stand a chance lol. I just wanted to see what damage I could do to the RX and take some pics for the forum.

But the players that use exploits should be warned by MA then monitored by them then somehow be penalised if they continue.

After the event I attempted to speak to one of the players but private chat was rejected and open chat was ignored. So either they had main chat turned off or. Was being ignored as they knew they were exploiting a bug...

</rant>

Like I said previously I don't have anything about PKers as its part of the game :)

On a side note, can't wait to see what exactly needs to be done for the event starting Monday.

DS

I managed to walk this far twice and both times a different person from the same soc ran at me from further than I could see straight at me, one time I managed a couple of shots with the bravo but missed and was killed.

So they must have been able to see me on the radar or how would they have been able to see me?

This debate still going on if there is such a bug? I mean we have two sides. The first side who know how to get the bug to work along with others who have seen people able to run up to kill without a problem. And of course the other side who has no idea how to get the bug to work and say there isn't a bug?

I will never use the bug since I'm not a pvper, but wow, it's so easy to get it working and sad at the same time since I'm guessing that most of all who are camping out at the rig do use it. Mind you I am not claiming anything, just a guess.

...some PK players can see u on radar from 400m, but u can not see them...

...Some people runing all day looking for u, to kill and loot u with radar OFF. U see them from 400 on radar, they cant see u at all...
I don't see team targets show up until around 180m I think...

I got all my settings on very high, and I don't think I see players at 400m! Is this also an exploit? :scratch2:

So far i know, bug is NOT working in pvp3 :laugh: I can tell u what was there - we had 15-20 friends team, that where looking around all the time. Anyone who jump there was geting tag same second and killed in next second.

your Zveyrs stream made it preety obviusly that it does work in pvp3 too while ago, and i know for certain that it does work in there as well.

I don't see team targets show up until around 180m I think...

I got all my settings on very high, and I don't think I see players at 400m! Is this also an exploit? :scratch2:

Tags on PLAYERS shows up from 420 metters and GD shows up on radar about at same distance all over EU.

Tags on PLAYERS shows up from 420 metters and GD shows up on radar about at same distance all over EU.
I'm in game now, testing this with all settings on very high......

at rig (Eudoria), player's HP bar and team target disappears at 200m

at Nea's Place (Amethera), player's HP bar and team target disappears at 150m

I would like to know where this 400m measurement comes from! I measure using team target, which I would say is reliable since it matches my weapons' max ranges! :dunno:

(I would say this is one of those unfair advantages that have been going around lately) :wise:

I would like to know where this 400m measurement comes from! I measure using team target, which I would say is reliable since it matches my weapons' max ranges! :dunno:

Just tested it to see for sure at neas. I pulled a name bar and team target. Both worked until exactly 420m and then disappeared. I have on medium/low settings.

at rig (Eudoria), player's HP bar and team target disappears at 200m

Just tested it to see for sure at neas. I pulled a name bar and team target. Both worked until exactly 420m and then disappeared. I have on medium/low settings.
I just retest it again on safe mode:
200 meters - Twin Peaks.
420 meters - Nea's Place (I run out of LA into PvP).

Distances same for player's HP bar and Team target.

Never notice before, what Amethera had double range radar distance. :scratch2:
Anyone know when that was changed?

your Zveyrs stream made it preety obviusly that it does work in pvp3 too while ago, and i know for certain that it does work in there as well.

Ok, U know better where radar bug work and where dosnt... But i still dont understand how Zverys stream relaited with that? Can u explain?

Ok, U know better where radar bug work and where dosnt... But i still dont understand how Zverys stream relaited with that? Can u explain?

Yes, wont name anyone but on that stream at one point someone didnt covered the radar while they were hunting plongu for a moment and had radar active, simple.

Also both of you and me going off topic atm imo.

Yes, wont name anyone but on that stream at one point someone didnt covered the radar while they were hunting plongu for a moment and had radar active, simple.

Also both of you and me going off topic atm imo.

Topic is "Radar Exploiting In Contiminated Zone", so it is on topic. So i want to know if u saying it was me, or Kestukas, because just we 2 do stream. And if it was, i want to see that. Btw, if u saw radar active for less then 1 second - it is normal thing, sometimes after TPing in u can see radar for 0,1-1 second.

P.S. I hope MAis working on disable radar at all in contiminated zones, nu just making new "cover" on it.

Probably someone with some knowledge of GUI and how they work.
No idea how EUs radar is disabled but I guess it's just a graphics layer
above ordinary radar, and if you find a way to disable that layer, you'll
see the radar.

Dunno how this bug work, but i got the radar also visible. I did noting special. Some bugs are to find randomly by play the game.

I just retest it again on safe mode:
200 meters - Twin Peaks.
420 meters - Nea's Place (I run out of LA into PvP).

Distances same for player's HP bar and Team target.

Never notice before, what Amethera had double range radar distance. :scratch2:
Anyone know when that was changed?

I thought that was the case ever since I started playing, but I am confused why people are getting different ranges in different places! Like I said, I get 150m at Nea's when it seems like I should be getting 400m+!

(Good thing I don't do PvP4!)

Nothing is impossible, but i just don't see the benefits of using an aimbot in such a non-competitive PvP system.

Just my thoughts!

What other game has the same lootable pvp benefits as EU? A good pker can make hundreds of dollars a day in pvp if they cheat enough

Id understand if there was gun recoil or something to move your aim around the screen, but there isn't so i still see no benefits in an aimbot - but this is off-topic now.

Last edited:
Still not fixed, right?!

No still not fixed ur friend PUPA was using it today.

I know at least 15 players using that bug... And i know MA know about bug, but... dont do anything!... WTF... Even guy from support wrote this "...our team has acknowledge this issue but I can't really understand why they haven't addressed this issue yet..." It was a month ago... THAT IS BS! Why they dont turn radar on while it is not fixed?!?!

I hope they ban all who use it for at least a month to learn the fuckign lesson

I hope they ban all who use it for at least a month to learn the fuckign lesson

Would u like all yours BA friends get baned too? We did some testing like hiding and not moving in place u can not see from range and some BA was TPing right on head...

P.S. IT TAKE WAY TOO LONG FOR MA TO FIX THAT SHIT!

Last edited:
Would u like all yours BA friends get baned too? We did some testing like hiding and not moving in place u can not see from range and some BA was TPing right on head...

P.S. IT TAKE WAY TOO LONG FOR MA TO FIX THAT SHIT!

I'm not frequent PVPer myself, but isn't there next target action? So they can see you without any exploit... Or is it not working anymore?

I'm not frequent PVPer myself, but isn't there next target action? So they can see you without any exploit... Or is it not working anymore?

Working. But from limited distance and it dosnt work if target in other side of stone/hill/tree...

one guy just jumpet inte pvp4, then enter the avatar Creation room infront of me! came back, then started run like a freak! :) To many use it. MA/devs team refuse to do something!

JUST PUT RADAR ON FOR EVERYONE OR CLOSE THAT GOT DAMN AVATAR CREATION ROOOOOM!!!!!

Stop ignore us, pllllsss

BKK

one guy just jumpet inte pvp4, then enter the avatar Creation room infront of me! came back, then started run like a freak! :) To many use it. MA/devs team refuse to do something!

JUST PUT RADAR ON FOR EVERYONE OR CLOSE THAT GOT DAMN AVATAR CREATION ROOOOOM!!!!!

Stop ignore us, pllllsss

BKK

Kim, or someone else from MA told that they will improve pvp... But now they cant fix that shit... Even when more or less ALL players asking to turn radar on and that way remove problem of radar exploiting...

Some BA cheating, that's so obvious. Sad to say because i have a few friends from this soc.
WSS seem to be fair player, the only player i was not sure is BKK, but after some testing he is not.

Won't tell the name of the cheaters since everyone know who use it, and well knowed for doing "unfair things"

What MA is waiting to remove this shit ?

Can wait to see the neg rep because i ask for fair game :D

Some BA cheating, that's so obvious. Sad to say because i have a few friends from this soc.
WSS seem to be fair player, the only player i was not sure is BKK, but after some testing he is not.

All from WSS, it seems to me, have a frightening amount of luck or some of them are using the bug..

All from WSS, it seems to me, have a frightening amount of luck or some of them are using the bug..

So set traps for them....since your not PKers get a bunch of you together, maybe 5, sit in a ditch close together so the assailant cant scope you and see more than one. He jumps on what look like a lone green dot and bam baby, looki here, its a setup brotha. Out of five of you at least one o you is gonna get a lucky kill :)

Next time he sees a lone green dot on the radar maybe he will think twice....just maybe :) For groups, improvise simply adjust and overcome again... The challenges that sometimes come from MA's cock ups, some time can be more fun than it seems at first sight :)

Might as well have fun with it no ?

tnx MA :)

Last edited:
I like a topic of this forum section "Planet Calypso bug reports." Now i understand that it was made not for MA to get know about bugs, but it was made so everyone can get info and use bugs... I do not have any other explanation why MA do not fix that that radar exploiting bug OR do not turn radar on for all players... :scratch2:

So one more time - TURN RADAR ON! It will be no problem any more! Do it for pvp3 and pvp4, so players can hunt and mine there without being looted by exploiters!

no, remove the avatar creation.
and ban cheaters ?
i want a fair game. what a fair game ? let's neg rep begin !

Raxxor, ever heard of team target? Meaning the team can see you about 420m! So you can't hide! Target only dissapear when avatar that target you log off or team is dispanded! So stop whine ffs!
Rumor said radar will be fixed in next update! Also hope they temp bann all exploiters!

And yes some BA use it! Few days ago one of the more skilled of them relogged about 5times infront of someone in team! Really easy to spot the cheaters while having team target!

Pls MA/dev team, fix this and temp bann the cheaters

BKK

Back