Info: Radar Exploiting In Contiminated Zone (Radar In No Radar Zones)

--mod's note--

How many of your non-anti-BAHQ posts have they attacked? How many of them have you reported recently? Answer: None that I'm aware of.

Yet many times, we find you sticking your nose into threads ONLY to harass BAHQ.

Here's a hint: Don't like them (or any other group)? Ignore them.
--/mod's note--

I am not saying BAHQ is the cause for exploits.

However there stands a reason why they are not liked.

Let's assume a group abuses bugs and ruins other peoples gameplay in different ways - the blame would be on themself for not being liked or they have to call for daddy come help them out.

Reactions: EMW

Not our concern.

Had he (or anyone) acted the same way towards, Warants, CK, Shaolin, my soc, yours, a single person.... Doesn't matter.

You constantly pick fights on this forum, calling names, etc. you're gonna take naps.

Ask BAHQ and many others. They've taken their own turns.

What quarrels happen ingame are, again, not our concern. You wanna be dicks to each other ingame. You take the consequences of those actions there.

You bring the fight here. Now we're forced to get involved and guess what? Name calling and being a jerk always means you lose.

How do you know about this exploit???

Got told about it like a week ago. Im in pvp4 for last... hmm... too long... From time MA made pvp4... So people going to me and telling all unfair things that heppening in pvp4... like i could to anything... all i can do is cry on forum or write support case (that will be closed with auto reply)

If a forum mod answers can you also tell us how long BAHQ members must endure the constant abuse from menace in every single thread BA seem to either post in or start?

On topic, I hope that those who are found to be using these bugs will have their accounts disabled by MA for breach of the EULA.

I can tell u why... Some people using exploits and we cant change anything... If it is one random guy - everyone know him and calling him exploiter. When there are FEW guys in same soc using exploits - all soc gain "exploiters" name... BA had people like that for last few years. They where using cars like shield (more or less everyone were), was useing imortal bug, was flying without any vehicle, was shooting with tango with some kind of aim bot (still do) and so on... We got a proverb - Šaukštas deguto statinę medaus sugadina. Dont know how it is in english, but it say all about this situation.

P.S. If someone in yours FL reloging alot while in pvp3 or pvp4 (each time he going to unload outside of pvp) - it can be a sign that he use radar bug...

P.S. If someone in yours FL reloging alot while in pvp3 or pvp4 (each time he going to unload outside of pvp) - it can be a sign that he use radar bug...

I am not very sure... Cause some people relog to remove the target tag someone else put on him/her.

I am not very sure... Cause some people relog to remove the target tag someone else put on him/her.

Im 99% sure that u CANT remove the target tag someone else put on u by reloging.

Just chirping in to say I have no idea what the "exploit" is but I was in pvp 3 yesterday hunting and my radar was on. 100% sure I don't use (or know of) the so called exploit.

-Bemo-

Just chirping in to say I have no idea what the "exploit" is but I was in pvp 3 yesterday hunting and my radar was on. 100% sure I don't use (or know of) the so called exploit.

-Bemo-

Thx for sharing. Realy "nice" to know that diferent players got diferent opportunities.

KIM, DO SOMETHING! My suggestion - Enable radar, fix bugs, disable radar (or leave enabled).

I don't pvp so not really an opportunity.

-Bemo-

Realy?! :laugh: U hunting/mining in lootable pvp with radar ON. Some people runing all day looking for u, to kill and loot u with radar OFF. U see them from 400 on radar, they cant see u at all. U charge TP and jump out to unload. Not just PKers, but others hunters, miners... They cant see shit, but u can. U still think it is not extra opportunity for u compared with rest players? :scratch2:

If a forum mod answers can you also tell us how long BAHQ members must endure the constant abuse from menace in every single thread BA seem to either post in or start?

On topic, I hope that those who are found to be using these bugs will have their accounts disabled by MA for breach of the EULA.

Btw, today saw 3 BA members exploiting Vtol/QuadWing killing The Eviscerator Zeta jones, Naomi and krokan or something like that.

EDIT: And here is team that killed The Eviscerator using Vtols - "noobs Zeta,Krukan,Naomi " (The Eviscerator 50 PED Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:54:33)

Happy Exploiting!

Last edited:
It wouldnt be that hard to fix everything, i think 3 steps atm is more than enough:
1: remove bug that makes radar working
2: make tags go away if target is not on the map for any members of team (aka, tagged person ports out, he loses the 'TAG') because perma TAG is barely any better than radar on bug
3: make next target dont work in lootable pvp

Those should do the trick

It wouldnt be that hard to fix everything, i think 3 steps atm is more than enough:
1: remove bug that makes radar working
2: make tags go away if target is not on the map for any members of team (aka, tagged person ports out, he loses the 'TAG') because perma TAG is barely any better than radar on bug
3: make next target dont work in lootable pvp

Those should do the trick

Yes, good ideas. I'd modify 3 a bit:

3: make next target dont work in pvp

Btw, today saw 3 BA members exploiting Vtol/QuadWing killing The Eviscerator Zeta jones, Naomi and krokan or something like that.

EDIT: And here is team that killed The Eviscerator using Vtols - "noobs Zeta,Krukan,Naomi " (The Eviscerator 50 PED Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:54:33)

Happy Exploiting!

Man take your head out of your ass.

Shouting exploit exploit exploit.

You are happy enough to team up joker, enough said...

I am not saying BAHQ is the cause for exploits.

Let's assume a group abuses bugs and ruins other peoples gameplay in different ways - the blame would be on themself for not being liked or they have to call for daddy come help them out.

Not everyone dislikes bahq in the same way that not everyone likes your society.

Most people in bahq are great guys, if any of them are using exploits then I'm unaware of that and I log in most days.

Just saying, don't tar us all with the same brush just because you've had run ins with some people from bahq.

And it even have double range, comparing to standard 200 meters radar? :eyecrazy: Or that just mistype?

GD show on radar from about 400m.

GD show on radar from about 400m.
400m only in lootable PvP area? I wasn't there for a very long time (and the reason why I don't go there anymore was another bug/exploit(?) - invisible avatars).

In non lootable area it exactly 200m like it was before (I tested that again 1 minutes ago).

Or my radar bugged. :scratch2:

BTW, this is a very interesting bug that I would think MA should fix. I ran into it for the first time the other day while in PVP on RT's THING when I logged off and sure enough popped back on with full radar when I logged back in.

When it will be fixed? :(
or better way to do old pvp4 style with opened radar imo

Not everyone dislikes bahq in the same way that not everyone likes your society.

Most people in bahq are great guys, if any of them are using exploits then I'm unaware of that and I log in most days.

Just saying, don't tar us all with the same brush just because you've had run ins with some people from bahq.

Im sure they are. Just when there are SOME exploiters who use each posible bug to get unfair advantage vs rest players - thats what happens, everyone calling BA exploiters... U guys should clear up from unfair players, thats all...

P.S. Some of them use radar bug in pvp4 (I KNOW THAT OTHERS USE TOO), Some of them use vehicles like a shield in each LG, Some of them hunting with Vtols and so on...

When it will be fixed? :(
or better way to do old pvp4 style with opened radar imo

That takes way too long. If MA dont fix this stupid bug, why they cant jsut turn radar ON?! Atm people who do exploit make realy nice profit from pyrite and from looting others... :BS:

clear your sandbox before you stick your nose to others, because half of zverys / theirs alts, and their "friendly-nib-miners" use radar in pvp4 - thats should explain how did you know ppl get profit like that...

clear your sandbox before you stick your nose to others, because half of zverys / theirs alts, and their "friendly-nib-miners" use radar in pvp4 - thats should explain how did you know ppl get profit like that...

Yes, i know at least 10 noob miners that use it. So far i know most of them wrote support cases about bug. I do not justify them. Self protection only or PKing using that radar exploit is same exploiting...

FIX: NONE of Zverys are using it. Some of our friend do. And i give -rep for each who use that.

Now about profits. I dont need someone telling that. I can count by myself. Before disable radar i was mining too and i know how profitible it is.

I was so close to actually +rep you (doh) for starting this thread, but reading it up further made me change my mind.
First of all, from BAHQ there are only like 3 ppl that are actually daily in pvp4, all of em (including me) sent support casses since weeks ago.
Second, the solution for fixing this shit is SIMPLE AS FUCK !! and i named it on my own suport case, just disableing avatar creation once and for all.
Just to clearify this even more, this bug doesnt work for ones (like me) that used up the last chance of avatar (re)creation.

History for support case 253991:

2013-04-02 17:15 You wrote:

Every noob or pk`er that still have avatar creation last chance can turn on the radar in lootable pvp, its friggin unfair eighter turn radar on for all, or close the damn avatar creation once and for all...
To explain how the bug works...simple.. if you still have last chance of avatar creation, enter lootable pvp -> relog -> enter ava creation -> exit without changes and you have the fuckin radar on plus another go on ava creation...and so on..
it`s bloody unfair and i`m tired of feeding others with toxics/ores due to big disadvantage of not seein but beeing seen from 400 metters...
Once again i say...radar ON for all or OFF for all..
2013-04-04 14:52 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please rest assured that the responsible team is currently looking into this issue and any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Kind Regards,
Owen | Planet Calypso Support

Last edited:
pvp is my last fun, i hope it will be better than atm...

After the last RX event in lootable PVP event it became obvious that several members of the same soc were using the same exploit. Either that or one / a couple were and then shared the information with others.

The event was a Joke.

Previously being a developer I sent a support case highlighting a page from the forum explaining how to activate the exploit and then offering some suggested fixes, in short I suggested:

1. Fix the bug.

2. When someone logged in do a location check, if in an area where the radar should not work don't show the avatar creation prompt.

3. Make it so all dots (red / green) show up as red.

I also suggested that they should put a hold on ALL events in PVP lootable areas until the bug is corrected.

DS

An aimbot in EU? Ha!

Who would honestly waste their time coding an aimbot for EU?

Is PvP in EU honestly that competitive? I hardly think so.

It has the worst mechanics for a PvP system i have ever seen.

After the last RX event in lootable PVP event it became obvious that several members of the same soc were using the same exploit. Either that or one / a couple were and then shared the information with others.

The event was a Joke.

Previously being a developer I sent a support case highlighting a page from the forum explaining how to activate the exploit and then offering some suggested fixes, in short I suggested:

1. Fix the bug.

2. When someone logged in do a location check, if in an area where the radar should not work don't show the avatar creation prompt.

3. Make it so all dots (red / green) show up as red.

I also suggested that they should put a hold on ALL events in PVP lootable areas until the bug is corrected.

DS

So far i know, bug is NOT working in pvp3 :laugh: I can tell u what was there - we had 15-20 friends team, that where looking around all the time. Anyone who jump there was geting tag same second and killed in next second.

P.S. If i am right, but is not working in RT pvp zone too.

An aimbot in EU? Ha!

Who would honestly waste their time coding an aimbot for EU?

Is PvP in EU honestly that competitive? I hardly think so.

It has the worst mechanics for a PvP system i have ever seen.

I got told that in the past some players where using aim bot in pvp too...

I got told that in the past some players where using aim bot in pvp too...

Nothing is impossible, but i just don't see the benefits of using an aimbot in such a non-competitive PvP system.

Just my thoughts!

Back