Server Downtime for Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow, 2013-03-21, our servers will be temporarily unavailable due to an infrastructure replacement.

The maintenance will begin at 10:30 UTC and we estimate a downtime between 15 and 30 minutes.

Originally Posted Here

Could almost be a question for Kim that? ;) Do all pps have the same date and time? ....

Ive now seen this same wrong date post on eu main site, pcf, ef, ep, countless skype rooms and ark f... I think ive finally lost the plot so therefore... going to bed :laugh: Been a bloody long day :silly2:

Wake me up when we figure it out :D

Ive now seen this same wrong date post on eu main site, pcf, ef, ep, countless skype rooms and ark f... I think ive finally lost the plot so therefore... going to bed :laugh: Been a bloody long day :silly2:

Wake me up when we figure it out :D

I'll wake you up on groundhog day, shall I? Or 22nd March if you think the universe will be playing along with that while MA does it's update ;)

when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you see some serious shit =)

I'll wake you up on groundhog day, shall I? Or 22nd March if you think the universe will be playing along with that while MA does it's update ;)

Either or, 6 and half a dozen it seems ;)

Aren't we further into the future than Back to the Future now?
Think I'm getting confused too. I'm sure I've had a 21st March 2013 already though. I used to think spring started then, but apparently it decided on 20th March this year instead. Maybe it's trending to be a day behind, or in front? erm????

edit: it seems part 2 was to 2015... the hoverboard has already been discovered on a nearby planet I see, but I wonder what else will have to come pretty quickly? Anyone remember anything?

Last edited:
Umm.... is everyone missing the important part of this notification?

Tomorrow, 2013-03-21, our servers will be temporarily unavailable due to an infrastructure replacement.

infrastructure

1. the basic structure of an organization, system, etc.
2. (Economics) the stock of fixed capital equipment in a country, including factories, roads, schools, etc., considered as a determinant of economic growth

So what are they REPLACING? Next Island? FOMA? Mining? Crafting? The term Nerfplacing....er.... REPLACING can be a VERY scary term..... Let's hope it's just something to do with the moon or something.

Menace

??????

Menace

WERE all gonna die!!!! :eyecrazy: I think Hades is coming back!! ;)

Bots occupied MA's offices and are replacing humans with clones. Explains Kim's non-attendance of AHR interview.

So what are they REPLACING? Next Island? FOMA? Mining? Crafting? The term Nerfplacing....er.... REPLACING can be a VERY scary term..... Let's hope it's just something to do with the moon or something.

Menace

They're just upgrading from of their computer hardware. It could also "possibly" but unlikely mean that they're replacing some in-game infrastructure. (But once again very unlikely)

Bots occupied MA's offices and are replacing humans with clones. Explains Kim's non-attendance of AHR interview.

You mean Kim only said he was sick as a cover, so the bots that took over the office won't expect it when he comes bursting in, a minigun in each hand, taking back the office and rescuing the rest of the staff, which has been locked in the server room? :silly2:

You mean Kim only said he was sick as a cover, so the bots that took over the office won't expect it when he comes bursting in, a minigun in each hand, taking back the office and rescuing the rest of the staff, which has been locked in the server room? :silly2:

I like your optimism but afraid that the last person Bonnie talked with was already some 010010110100100101001101, not Kim :)

I like your optimism but afraid that the last person Bonnie talked with was already some 010010110100100101001101, not Kim :)

But maybe 010010110100100101001101 is such a good imitation of Kim that he believes he really is and therefor will still rescue the staff from server room... ;)

ur servers will be temporarily unavailable due to an infrastructure replacement.

:eyecrazy:
Noooo don't please u going broke sometime

I am Kim, resistance is futile.

You just won 1 million dollars in the UK sweepstakes! Please click here to claim your prize..

Heh heh it's a virus that makes him fix bugs in the programing!! :D

Hope they fix my deposit.

The hamster cages aka servers.

MA, learn what UTC time is ffs!

The hamster cages aka servers.

Speaking of hamsters, are they adding more to help the server run smoother ? The lag yesterday (Cyrene) was absolutely shocking.

Just had a string on NRFs mining and I see there are no mining globals since the servers have come back - coincidence? Or something not right?

Lol, just as I post, someone globalled.

Last edited:
Back