My 1st Global EVER

i have to agree with what was earlier mentioned... ped on the card... full rascal... i dont know it doesnt really add up. my mentor let me BORROW some random armors.. and since i live with him, i gave him everything back. now as for the ped on the card and making around 100 ped on items sold before the global, i just dont understand how you got that much money without depositing within the first 2 days, (you dont start with a gun and full rascal...) especially since it was your first global... i might be mistaken, but i thought that i had seen you in twin a week prior to this post... maybe im :dunce: but it really doesnt add up. calling someone else a "stupid noob" when you have been playing for "2 days" is an oxymoron in my book... i consider myself nearing the graduation of noobism, and i have full nem, 2500+ in handgun and rifle... and some nice clothes... and i havnt put that much in the game... so go ahead and call me a noob because it doesnt bother me... meet me in the ring and we will see :tongue2: lol

lady wolf... im giving +rep to you for the neg rep he gave you... not fair to ya... you are correct. and as far as im concerned... your justifying your point and a neg rep was not in order...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not..." -Kurt Cobain
-Later, Fez

Last edited:
Hmm, Seems to me you are just nit picking now, trying to find anything and wrangle it around to make it look like i have done something wrong, Well i am ending it here., And so people call other people noobs, i am not most skilled ingame, i know that, Can we all just drop it here please ?? Everything ?

Nexus said:
Hmm, Seems to me you are just nit picking now, trying to find anything and wrangle it around to make it look like i have done something wrong, Well i am ending it here., And so people call other people noobs, i am not most skilled ingame, i know that, Can we all just drop it here please ?? Everything ?

No no no no no no no - don't run away, we're just having so much fun exposing you... tell us more, because my Sunday afternoon is boring :laugh:

Nexus said:

HA! this amuses me greatly :D ... i am not wragleing anything around... stating the obvious and for that i will not end it, nor appolagize... try and understand that noone likes a lier... nor does anyone like someone who poses... so im NOT saying that you are a poser... but i DO NOT like your additude. you started something and felt great about it... and now that things are not going your way, your having a hell of a time defending your case... i guess it would have been easier if things were not "wragled around" from YOU in the first place... think about it...

Nexus said:

But still you got know answer or no explanation. If we are wrong about this then say so. Explain it or stop telling all those stories that doesn't add up anyway.

What do I or we wrangle? Is it not true that u made post about buying nem part and boar parts?

And let me quote you so there should be no wrangling here:
I started 2 days ago
p.s, I dont ever intend on depositing :p
The peds on my card were from previous loots in that area

Nexus was selling the TT m2100 for tt+1 last night in Twin, maybe this is how he can have 100ped on card and rascal lol

he got chastised by some other players about what he was selling but continued. doubt he sold too many ;)

Bogger said:
Nexus was selling the TT m2100 for tt+1 last night in Twin, maybe this is how he can have 100ped on card and rascal lol

he got chastised by some other players about what he was selling but continued. doubt he sold too many ;)

Yeah whats wrong with that? Its calling reselling, so the new ones can learn some pantients before buying.

These things dont belong here, nor to insult her, my mentor "Exxor" gave me much in the first day, after that i did some trading also to get some extra peds and then skill with mann mph with my mentor in team.

Grats to Nexus whatever he claims to be.

Hmm, no, This wasnt me, i havent been on all night, There is 2 nexus's, One male and my character. ^^, Please get your facts right before critisizing me please.

And thanks revolution, but my mentor said to get rascal for the mobs i was killing, The 100 peds i have said about 1k times before was from loots that hunt, The rascal was somethng my mentor gave me as for running all the tp's, Or he gave me some peds to get it, We went out hunting abit and gained some and i worked on from that :)

Nexus said:
Hmm, no, This wasnt me, i havent been on all night, There is 2 nexus's, One male and my character. ^^, Please get your facts right before critisizing me please.

And thanks revolution, but my mentor said to get rascal for the mobs i was killing, The 100 peds i have said about 1k times before was from loots that hunt, The rascal was somethng my mentor gave me as for running all the tp's, Or he gave me some peds to get it, We went out hunting abit and gained some and i worked on from that :)

And you tell us this why?

I was asking how a 2 day old player who don't wants to deposit can buy almost full nem and almost full boar.

C'mon - don't tell us that same over and over again. This is getting borring.
We can all look at your previous post and see that you also where bidding on a jaguar part. There is no way you can have hunted this amount of peds in with only 2 days in game and only 1 global.

Lady Wolf said:
And you tell us this why?

I was asking how a 2 day old player who don't wants to deposit can buy almost full nem and almost full boar.

C'mon - don't tell us that same over and over again. This is getting borring.
We can all look at your previous post and see that you also where bidding on a jaguar part. There is no way you can have hunted this amount of peds in with only 2 days in game and only 1 global.

She might just check the price on the armor? thats not forbidden :wise:

go back to lady wolfs thread Nexus says shes buying and if she wanted to check the price she could have found it ingame ;) I'm not getting at you revolution i just think something fishy is going on :trout: especially her bidding on jaguar?
How did she get that money and where is she hunting :laugh:
Is she a scammer Does she not sleep and trade non stop like buying shade at tt+1 then selling for tt+400 because thats what she would have to do :confused:
I am not attacking yuo revo or you nexus i would like to find out where you got this money if you never intended on depositing

sumy :umn:

Are you calling me a scammer ?, I trade a bit at night, i hunt a bit at day, if i am lucky i global or breakeven or even up a tiny bit, if i am not i am down, i dont see why i should have to tell eveyone EVERYTHING... I am definately NOT a scammer, Wil never be, and why the hell are you bringing up posts from ages ago???, You are stirring it all up, so can you just please, Go away??

Oh, i think i mixed them up with pricecheck i think, i dunno.

Just read the whole post.... had to mention the weirdness of a "2-day noob" getting a global and the first thing from the keyboard is "VIGI"....not "wtf", or "YaY", or "I got some sort of helmet", but an abbreviation a more seasoned player is likely to say. If there is a mentor out there who's giving away free rascal, you've made a lucky find indeed. Also NO-ONE 2 days into a game is gonna call ANYONE a noob, not with any sincerity or credibility anyway. Why anyone would want to publicly make an arse of themselves by making up fairy stories to embellish a perfectly good global is a bit beyond me. A wealth of psychological problems no doubt. :confused:

I have neg rep-d you and called you a tw@t.

Last edited:
i didnt bring this up it was on the new topic list so i thought id see what was going on plz dont shout or tell me to go away :( the guy above brought it up revoultion and i wasnt calling you scammer i just wanted to know if you had deposited or something
and also you just said you make a little break even or lose well how the hell do do youmake enough in a couple of more days to buy boar or nemesis :confused:
and i dont want to know everything i just want to know how you got the money to buy boar or nemesis

Nexus said:
Oh, i think i mixed them up with pricecheck i think, i dunno.

Do you still make up these stories after talking to my BF in game?
I'm not gonna post what you said but stop making up stories and just let it be.

Maybe you are not a scammer but it seems to me that you are still lying. Once you tell a lie you have to make up a new one to cover the first one and then you just go on and on.

If you don't want a bad rep, you should come clean cuz I think almost everybody can see that your stories doesn't add up.

I wasn't gonna post more here but since you are still posting your self I will not let you continue with this crazy story. Give it up and come clean. No one will get harmed by it.

a few points i would like to bring up....

"Are you calling me a scammer ?, I trade a bit at night, i hunt a bit at day, if i am lucky i global or breakeven or even up a tiny bit, if i am not i am down, i dont see why i should have to tell eveyone EVERYTHING... I am definately NOT a scammer, Wil never be, and why the hell are you bringing up posts from ages ago???, You are stirring it all up, so can you just please, Go away??

Oh, i think i mixed them up with pricecheck i think, i dunno."

as you say... if you are lucky you global... or break even... well considering that you had your "first" global that you showed us on this thread... then you are talking about events in the past. also "posts from ages ago" ... i have to say that for a 2 day old player, ages ago is about 3 hours :tongue2: cmon man... you either have another avi, or you have been playing for a lot longer than you say you have... anyone with half a brain can see this.

quit the lying man... its getting real old... and if you think that us posting this stuff is getting old, then just confess up. because its really easy to see that you dont want to be ridiculed anymore. there is only one solution...

-Fez

Hmm "05-01-2006 03:27 AM "Hurrikane" "twat"", This is the -rep he gave me, Whats with the language ?, + heres the truth, I played PE AGES ago, i think just after it went pre-gold, I hated the game then, i am enjoying it now, And i wanted a new fresh start... No hastle, just to play the game, I knew a bit then, and i got some peds transferred, And thats it, Now before you slate me shitless it takes alot of balls to "come out" after bieng shat on with a rain of -reps, Now i beg of you all please dont think any less of me. Thats why i am asking for a fresh start, I just wanna forget all this, Forget this issue now and forget everything. But please, Stop dragging it out.

Now i will do EVERYTHING to bring my reputation up, And please, Can you just gime me 1 chance, I am sorry, And its killing me, Please :(.

Well I just have something to say about all this. I have been hunting with Booya for about 6 months now and I can tell you he would have been a better friend then enemy. Making up stories to make yourself look better is not how you earn a good rep most of us here on the forum have been playing a long time and we all can see thru the BS. I was going to -rep you but you did come clean. I do believe that you owe Booya an apology for saying the things you said about him even thou you did not mention his name he still knew who you were talking about.

lolololol, Re-Read the post he put, I wasnt talking about him, Ask him before you start calling me crap on here ok ?

I have spoken with him and I will tell you this I would believe him over you any day you have already proven how honest you can be "two day old noob" whatever. :laugh:

first of all... right after a confession, you are not supposed to start a new battle to drag out the war. you want it ended... end it.

Nexus said:
EDIT>Please can you leave me along TS, I dont want you to post on my posts, You are stirring it all up so just go away<

Edited due to bad language, Sorry, Just annoyed.

heh your the one saying i should be banned and lying through your teeth i for one wouldnt ever believe a word you say or even pour a bottle of sweat on you if you were being engulfed in flame by a firestorm. im stirring all what up? sorry this is a response so long from the post date but no need to use language towards me i simply state the truth and you take it all emotionally. chill out and read some traditional poetry

so heres a haiku lmao

nexus nexus is
no fun nexus nexus
lies to everyone

:handgun: :banana: :whip: hope you enjoyed it :laugh:

gratz, you never forget the first one :)

Swede said:
gratz, you never forget the first one :)

lol U gotta read a thread before posting dude :)

a clean 2 days old avatar with peds and items from scams with another avatar ... but thats just my opinion based on Nexus's behavior

nexus your the kind of ppl this game and forum don't need

if i could get on a -rep'ing spree on you i would ... but i'll just give you one from now

and btw ... gratz on the global

A little thing can just be a big bad deal. Human nature to misslead something that they just dont really know.

Back