Bank deposit

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
I`m trying to make a bank deposit and I have no clue where to enter the unique Deposit Key. I`m using this new online banking platform and it has no field where I can write that in. Only field that remains available after filling out all blanks, is the "Address2" in the "Beneficiary" section.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with bank deposits?

Here is how form looks like:

Last edited:
Here we have a "remarks" field where I put the key.

Here we have a "remarks" field where I put the key.

Used to work with a bank that had comments/remarks section on their form, and have made successful deposit writing key in that field, but no such luck with this current bank.

So I`m wondering if would be ok to write the key in "Address2" in "Beneficiary" section. If this info gets through to them I guess it would be ok but not sure I wanna risk it.

I've uploaded screenshot of how online form looks like.

I doubt putting it in address 2 will work. Payment will then probably end up in bank managers pockets :D

Perhaps better to ask bank at one of their branches and talk to a person? otherwise better to switch banks?

I doubt putting it in address 2 will work. Payment will then probably end up in bank managers pockets :D

Perhaps better to ask bank at one of their branches and talk to a person? otherwise better to switch banks?

Happened this one time to forget to add my account ID(equivalent of deposit key here) when depositing into brokerage account. Money got lost in account but was able to provide broker sufficient info to track it. Took some email exchanges with the bank, however, so I guess there are ways to locate the funds even if you don't provide the account ID or deposit key in Entropia's case.

That "Narrative of the transaction" appears as a blank on their paper form, which is what I've used before to write in customer IDs, similar to deposit keys. Problem is their online banking has just a drop down selection menu and no way to enter the key there.

:S

I wouldn't count on the 2nd address to be visible to them. The transfer detail section would have been a logical place to contain some reference information.

Some years ago a friend made a deposit but no deposit key was filled in. After contacting support about it the PED's were added to the card pretty fast anyways. Surprised me as the website kind of gave me the idea the peds would not be traceable in that case.

Hope someone here has experience using that same form.

Gally

:S

I wouldn't count on the 2nd address to be visible to them. The transfer detail section would have been a logical place to contain some reference information.

Some years ago a friend made a deposit but no deposit key was filled in. After contacting support about it the PED's were added to the card pretty fast anyways. Surprised me as the website kind of gave me the idea the peds would not be traceable in that case.

Hope someone here has experience using that same form.

Gally

Pretty much confirms an experience I've had under somewhat similar circumstances. Perhaps I`ll give it a shot.

Is it possible to enter something under "Narrative" or is that just a drop down menue?
Should be something in the payment information section...
Somehow this does not look like a standard bank transfer pager, rather like one for obtaining stocks

Is it possible to enter something under "Narrative" or is that just a drop down menue?
Should be something in the payment information section...

That "Narrative" is a blank of their paper form but a dropdown in their online banking and doesn't allow me to write anything there except select from a list of choices which is pretty stupid. "narrative" worked before in writing in stuff similar to "deposit keys".

Question is though: would MA get the deposit key info should I write it in "Address2" section? That would be interesting to know.

I doubt that they will receive that adress field, also they will trace the remarks field for the key and nothing else.
Only solution would be to do the transfer and ask support afterwards, but the risk of them taking their time to find the money might not be worth it.
Are you sure that the "foreign currency" sheet is the right one? After all you are doing a Euro transfer to an Euro account, a standard SEPA transfer should do the trick (unless I mixed something up and you are not from Finland).

you dont need the kay

just make shore youre bank (the one you are making the deposit from) matches exactely the info of the (in game bank the one you make the withdrawls to)

i made almost all deposits via bank transfer never entered the kay

Back