Crafting help on Entropia Life

A little bump for those who hasent seen it... :)

We have been diligently working to make this a go to site for crafters, I think everyone should check it out! (crafters especially)

Cheers,

Salty

tt of items and ratio tt/cost click would be nice to know what bps can be good for residue
being able to order colums and more search filters when searching bps with speciic mats would be nice too

tt of items and ratio tt/cost click would be nice to know what bps can be good for residue
being able to order colums and more search filters when searching bps with speciic mats would be nice too

Can you please explain that to me, so I can understand it (me not being a crafter) :)

What would I need.. and whats the formular? :)

Can you please explain that to me, so I can understand it (me not being a crafter) :)

What would I need.. and whats the formular? :)

something like this

item value/cost would be the formula
when i need residue and craft in condition that ratio lets me know what will yield more residue
when crafting in condtion you get success of araund of 8X times the size of the cost of click, so if items have a size of 8 or higher the cost of click i will be getting almost no residue on success whie if its 4 i will be getting halve in residue in return, the lower more residue you get and the higher will yield more product

Back