Svena svena Faraday
My first expedition through the Golden Door, the second key run:

Dune Rider Arms M
dune_arms_m.jpg

Dark Knight of Arkadia Shins F
dark_shins_f.jpg

Dark Knight of Arkadia Feet M
dark_feet_m.jpg

I have some video of the instance that I will upload soon.

Dune Rider Arms M and Dark Knight of Arkadia Feet M sale thread pending.

I am going to hold onto the Dark Knight of Arkadia Shins F for the time being. :yay:

damn those are nice

Congrats, some extremely nice loot you got yourself there :woot: :dance:

Gratz on discovering the armor of the Arkadia-Batman :silly2:

Huge congrats :)

narfi

*of course I am jealous :D

jesus this is serious stuff ! GZ !!

Nice stats! I like the unique look of this armor too, which is a first! The Dune shoulders look epic, can't wait to see what a full set looks like!

Gratz!!

Dark Knights armor is must to have for everyone in DK :) Me want a set..

damn nice, big gratz ! :cool:

:yay: wow, very great armors, huge huge gratz m8!.. :yay:

OMG they said they weren't doing UL high end stuff! That is some beastly armour, grats!

Holy crap i want that armor :D

OMG they said they weren't doing UL high end stuff! That is some beastly armour, grats!
I wouldn't be surprised if arkadia do higher level gear than calypso with time.

Wow thats some sweet stats on all that armour!!!!!!

Massive gratz...(wondering why so committed to Caly at times).

Gratz again

Rick

Gratz!

I was wondering when Dave would pay tribute to his society in the form of named gear!

KK'n

Gratz!

I was wondering when Dave would pay tribute to his society in the form of named gear!

KK'n

Kind of not cool actually, when that society still exists, and immediately after this one of that society's members discovers a big dna part, then right after that another discovers a big unl nanochip.

Not saying there is anything shady happening, but they probably should avoid any possible appearance of ties to former societies or countrymen.

Kind of not cool actually, when that society still exists, and immediately after this one of that society's members discovers a big dna part, then right after that another discovers a big unl nanochip.

Not saying there is anything shady happening, but they probably should avoid any possible appearance of ties to former societies or countrymen.

Agreed! Though I think you forgot a few.....

All players from the top 10 socs should be banned.
All players from Australia/Asia should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Australian/Asian Socs should be banned.

All Players from Sweden(actually all of Europe) should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Swedish or European Socs should be banned.

All players from Central or North America should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Central or North American Socs should be banned.

All players from Spain (also covered in Europe above) (or any of Europe) should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Spanish or European socs should be banned.

All players from the Middle East (or any of Europe or Africa) should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Middle Eastern, European or African socs should be banned.

All players who have any of the above listed people on their FL should be banned.
All of the players who have traded player to player, or through the in game auction with any of the above listed people should be banned.
All of the players who have EVER talked to ANY of the above listed people should be banned.

Hopefully that covers most of the potentially harmful situations you are concerned about, and eliminates those who may have inside info from the Mind Ark or Calypso Devs, Neverdie Studios, past or present NI devs, Arkadia Devs, Cyrene Devs, Theryon Wars devs and the Planet Toulan Devs.

(Please let me know if I should change it from top 10 socs to top 100?)

If you are native to Antarctica or Northern Ukraine and have never left your birth place or communicated with any of the above mentioned people, then you may continue to play Entropia Universe.

*edit* Also anyone who has owned a land area for more than 12 months should be banned. (owning 12 for 1 month, or 3 for 4 months also qualifies) As well as anyone that knows them.

ps.
Grats to the looters, keep having fun :)

Agreed! Though I think you forgot a few.....

All players from the top 10 socs should be banned.
All players from Australia/Asia should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Australian/Asian Socs should be banned.

All Players from Sweden(actually all of Europe) should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Swedish or European Socs should be banned.

All players from Central or North America should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Central or North American Socs should be banned.

All players from Spain (also covered in Europe above) (or any of Europe) should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Spanish or European socs should be banned.

All players from the Middle East (or any of Europe or Africa) should be banned.
All players regardless of geographic location who are in Middle Eastern, European or African socs should be banned.

All players who have any of the above listed people on their FL should be banned.
All of the players who have traded player to player, or through the in game auction with any of the above listed people should be banned.
All of the players who have EVER talked to ANY of the above listed people should be banned.

Hopefully that covers most of the potentially harmful situations you are concerned about, and eliminates those who may have inside info from the Mind Ark or Calypso Devs, Neverdie Studios, past or present NI devs, Arkadia Devs, Cyrene Devs, Theryon Wars devs and the Planet Toulan Devs.

(Please let me know if I should change it from top 10 socs to top 100?)

If you are native to Antarctica or Northern Ukraine and have never left your birth place or communicated with any of the above mentioned people, then you may continue to play Entropia Universe.

ps.
Grats to the looters, keep having fun :)

I think you took my post a bit too far.

I think you took my post a bit too far.

of course :)
and was just in fun(hopefully you didn't take offense) but maybe it made my point?

I agree that it LOOKS kind of shady. Though my best guess is that they're heading over there to support their friend and they are quite skilled. They probably make up for 25% of the skilled avatars currently grinding hard on Arkadia. That's just my "guess" though.

KK'n

Very cool armour, congratz! :)

:laugh: Not much more to say :handjob:

Apparently lightning does not strike twice :(

Got lucky and managed to throw together another key, looted exactly bunk (well 1 golden gear)

Some how managed to kill 52 mobs this time. Not really sure what i did different.

:laugh: Not much more to say :handjob:

My post wasn't against, DK, if you know how to read. It was a caution for Ark. If I noticed, I'm sure I wasn't the only one. But whatever...

I dont post much, but I am a member of Dk-S and I have been on ark 90% of the time. I dont know David and I only joined Dk_S because of Milena Jingles and Ron Danton who mentored me when I started. I also was the one who discovered the big nano chip. This was after about 10 level 10 runs looking for a codex( still have not gotten 1) and 50 runs at other levels. Majority were net losses.

Now if members of DK wanted to go to Ark and support David. Then good on them. Shows loyality. If they have higher skills and they kill more, and as a complete random event have more of a chance to get loot. I person dont have very high skills and I hunt with my roomate becuase my skills are not high enough to do these instances by myself. These events are completely unrelated.

As far as naming the Armor. So what. A tribute to the people that helped shape this game experience from a player to an partner are relative to his ties to this game. I think this gesture was made out of respect for them. If you dont like it, dont go there and dont get the armor. Noone is going to lose any sleep over it.

Sorry for the rant but ignorant people annoy me..

And becuase Im not hiding behind a new account

My game name is Mr. Spongehunter Apollo - Feel free to message me ingame anytime.. Lastly...

I sold my Lacerating nanochip X UL to Rick England (at a reduced rate becuase i wanted a MF user to get it, was offered more)

Back