Rare Loot on Entropia Life

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
You can now check out all the rare loot's that has been found inside Entropia Universe.

We have been logging them since 2013-03-16 20:58:36.577 ... to be very accurate...

Right now you can not search for rare loot - but that will come.
There will also be a "top looter" chart where you can see who has looted the most rare items...

http://www.entropialife.com/rareloot.aspx

:)

Comments / Suggestions?

I am always irritated when those "ATH" come up and have a very small value...
Not sure If its needed to collect those but atm it is quite easy to spot who found most :silly2:

anyways, that was a fast implementation!

I am always irritated when those "ATH" come up and have a very small value...
Not sure If its needed to collect those but atm it is quite easy to spot who found most :silly2:

anyways, that was a fast implementation!

I dont know how MA classify an item to be "ATH" compared to another. If they do it solely by TT value - I think its wrong given the context that its "rare items".

ATH in in the "rare item category" should, imo, be HOW rare it is... If it drops 1 in 1000.. its not that rare.. if it drops 1 in 100000000000 its "ATH Rare"... TT value is irrelevant... imo.. :)

well done kazzza :p

seems i dont see anything if i click see all rare loots :scratch2:

well done kazzza :p

seems i dont see anything if i click see all rare loots :scratch2:

Go to the page.. then click Ctrl + F5 ... its because the javascript used to load the list dosent exist in your cached version of our "core" javascript file.. .. Ctrl + F5 forces a refresh.. :)

Reactions: il
Comments / Suggestions?

I get
Code:
[B]Server Error in '/' Application.[HR][/HR][/B]

[B][I]String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.[/I][/B]

[FONT=Arial]              [B] Description: [/B]An unhandled exception occurred during  the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace  for more information about the error and where it originated in the  code.              

[B] Exception Details: [/B]System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.

[B]Source Error:[/B] 

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]                         The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be  shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of  the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <compilation debug="true"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given  application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause  only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important:  Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance  overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging  disabled before deploying into production scenario.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[B]Stack Trace:[/B] 

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD][FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.]    System.Boolean.Parse(String value) +12636900    EntropiaTracker.ET_AuctionData.isStackable(Int32 itemID) +235    EntropiaTracker.ET_AuctionData.getItemSalesGraph(Int32 daysBack, Int32 itemID) +296    EntropiaTracker.AuctionData.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3389    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3064[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[HR][/HR]              [B]Version Information:[/B] Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272              [/FONT]

from quite a few of the items. The one above is from clicking on the Shadow Foot Guards (M) Skalman looted.

Go to the page.. then click Ctrl + F5 ... its because the javascript used to load the list dosent exist in your cached version of our "core" javascript file.. .. Ctrl + F5 forces a refresh.. :)

cheers works splendid :)

Hi,
It seems the search function for Rare Loot gives the same results as for Discoveries.
I wanted to see how many Modified 5B plates exist, but the search only returns Mercury's first discovery.
Also, searching for "mutated" doesn't show all the Mutated Aurli Bones as I would expect.

Hi,
It seems the search function for Rare Loot gives the same results as for Discoveries.
I wanted to see how many Modified 5B plates exist, but the search only returns Mercury's first discovery.
Also, searching for "mutated" doesn't show all the Mutated Aurli Bones as I would expect.

Is there a way to see a record of my personal Rare and Discovery loots?

Is there a way to see a record of my personal Rare and Discovery loots?

Rare loots = not yet
discoveries = yes, from your profile (if we have recorded any discoveries from you)

Rare loots = not yet
discoveries = yes, from your profile (if we have recorded any discoveries from you)

Ok glad to know I wasn't just missing anything.

I don't have any discoveries ~yet~ but I was planning to get naked and roll around in my rare loots page, I'll just put that on hold for now and go try and discover something :laugh:

Back