Question: Non shared loot Purifier??

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Can we please get a spawn of vortex/purifier that is not shared loot or remove shared loot completly? :)

agreeeeeeed[SUP]2[/SUP]

yes please!!

No thank you, I think Shared Loot is wonderful, good job MA keep up the good work.

It gives lesser skilled players the chance to band together and hunt BIG mobs that we couldn't otherwise :)

No thank you, I think Shared Loot is wonderful, good job MA keep up the good work.

So for those who don't think it's wonderful why not provide a non Shared Loot spawn as well which was also suggested in the OP?

Signed in agreement ;D

Last edited:
So for those who don't think it's wonderful why not provide a non Shared Loot spawn as well which was also suggested in the OP?

Signed in agreement ;D

Yeah get all the big hitters on their own mobs :p.

Signed in agreement ;D

I was replying to the suggestion of "removing shared loot completely" :wise:

Of course a separate non-shared loot spawn is perfectly acceptable :)

signed, give players the chance to hunt non-shared if they want.

ofc, if that happens then the noobs won't be able to live off the back of the ubers and the shared spawns won't get hunted :laugh:

A non shared spawn would be a great idea :wise:

everyone should not be forced to hunt the shared mobs.

It gives lesser skilled players the chance to band together and hunt BIG mobs that we couldn't otherwise :)

Why can't the lesser skilled just skill up or just hunt mob for their level instead ;)

And tbh that mob isn't that hard... We took a purifier down in a 2ppl team without fappers and I'm just in the midlvl.. There should be some incentive to skill up or am I wrong?

Why can't the lesser skilled just skill up or just hunt mob for their level instead ;)

And tbh that mob isn't that hard... We took a purifier down in a 2ppl team without fappers and I'm just in the midlvl.. There should be some incentive to skill up or am I wrong?

If you want to solo them, to be fair, just go to Minopolis, theres noone there. I solo'd a few and got a nice 500ped hof. Bit of a ball ache without Eon at my skill level though.

Why do you think it will be the same big loots if it will be no more Shared Loot ? :scratch2:

Why do you think it will be the same big loots if it will be no more Shared Loot ? :scratch2:

Why does that matter?

If you want to solo them, to be fair, just go to Minopolis, theres noone there. I solo'd a few and got a nice 500ped hof. Bit of a ball ache without Eon at my skill level though.

Yeah that's where we have done it but usually a few GD's come around after 1-2mobs max :( No offence to the ones doing it as it's a shared loot mob but it sucks when you are trying to team them and share items.

Agree. Had a friend who hunted these mobs and started on one "solo". One came along and started shooting and got the item. Funny ^^

Agree. Had a friend who hunted these mobs and started on one "solo". One came along and started shooting and got the item. Funny ^^

exactly! Where is the fun in that ^^

Why does that matter?

Yeah that's where we have done it but usually a few GD's come around after 1-2mobs max :( No offence to the ones doing it as it's a shared loot mob but it sucks when you are trying to team them and share items.

Appreciate that, could just say to them if they want share loot go to Ashi or Cori. If they don't stop, then sit on your fap for a while :).

Shared loot is the way to go.
As for the story line its the bad guys versus the colony. Its a war where everyone with a gun fights the evil.

There is no room for one to take all while everyone is grinding (yet balancing shared loot has not been balanced properly yet)

Everyone can join, so if you are a noob it is not that you have to take out puny chickens, instead you can battle together with the big guys.

There is no stress about claiming mobs, just fight the one you think that will drop

As a community the more people involved in a big kne the more connected you feel because you have something in common, "I was there, I did my part, we got lucky and I was in"

i used to dream of skilling up to take down the huge mobs!
now i dont..

i can understand having a shared loot spawn tucked away somewhere in a dark corner for those not able to find a team or the patience to skill up, but it shouldnt be the main/only show in town.

and while we are at it, 60 ped hofs and 10 ped globals completely took the special out of hearing those sound..

you mean like this?

Regards
Thark

PS: i don't care if there are shared loot mobs. I'd just like to have the ability to hunt them on my own.

screw the story, it's not like they explained anything or you feel threatened in anyway. pe''s storys have never really gripped me. it never felt like i wanna participate because of some story they introduced. cuz the system never felt very appealing to me.

I just don't like shared loot very much. Let me play my computer games on my own, stop making everything social related and interconnected and what not, stop trying to force me into it. (not necessarily just pe, most games do this right now - hate it) i wanna play alone :)

2nd Entropia

Yeah get all the big hitters on their own mobs :p.

yes, let,s start a second Entropia without annoying noobs trying to be part of the community!!!

(hint for all , who can,t read between the lines: noob lvl 36)

yes, let,s start a second Entropia without annoying noobs trying to be part of the community!!!

(hint for all , who can,t read between the lines: noob lvl 36)

Hail!
Stupid nubsters, all the effort in mentoring telling them what to do, hunt for 5 hours a day so the nub graduates for a wicked item, and hours later you get spammed by the nub, master master do you want to buy my sweat? Wtf you went sweating? So you ask the prick to hop on the helli and fly all the way to eudoria in the middle of freaking nowhere to assassinate the b!tch, telling it to go sweat those frikking spiders.. Ughh nubster they should silently dissolve in lava, Im in for Project Entropia the Secont Enitity. Where no nubster has gone before!

Hail!
Stupid nubsters, all the effort in mentoring telling them what to do, hunt for 5 hours a day so the nub graduates for a wicked item, and hours later you get spammed by the nub, master master do you want to buy my sweat? Wtf you went sweating? So you ask the prick to hop on the helli and fly all the way to eudoria in the middle of freaking nowhere to assassinate the b!tch, telling it to go sweat those frikking spiders.. Ughh nubster they should silently dissolve in lava, Im in for Project Entropia the Secont Enitity. Where no nubster has gone before!

(*grins*) btw TP-runs are the best "to boldly go where no man has gone before"

Rumors about non shared loss purifiers are ticking in on my phone :D How are the spawn and where is it?

Rumors about non shared loss purifiers are ticking in on my phone :D How are the spawn and where is it?

North of Fort Troy is a Vanguard spawn none share loot i guess there may spawn a Vortex to .

Have fun GL

North of Fort Troy is a Vanguard spawn none share loot i guess there may spawn a Vortex to .

Have fun GL

80600, 69100 just for anyone that is to lazy to scout, not that are hard to miss lol :)

there is also a non-shared vanguard spawn at Ithaca. But I guess it's like saying there's a traesk spawn when you're looking for prot.

MiniM must have some crazy influence over MA, only took 1 day for his wish to be granted:wise:

2 separate spawns is best,and btw ....there are skilled avatars(well,im maxed,so i call myself skilled) that enjoy the "shared spawns ",
its easy shooting,login and fire away,no haslle to note down teamloots

Back