Fort Argus Bank is open for business!

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

Best loan offers and lowest interest!

B . U . M . P .

Time goes by really fast, don't deny yourself the pleasure of getting that new fancy gun or armor!

Fort Argus Bank, providing liquidity to the universe since 2013! Yes, already 2 years old! :wtg:

B . U . M . P . it up!

Easter Mayhem BUMP

B . U . M . P .

Additional efforts have been made to improve the special items list and loan values!

B . U . M . P .

Don't hesitate to contact me with any bank related questions!

Email to fortargusbank@gmail.com for an faster reply!

Over 295 pages of items now have special loan values!

No more 90%, now offering TT for tons of L guns and armor!

Last edited:
B . U . M . P .

For the fastest response time email all bank related questions to fortargusbank@gmail.com

Always the best loan offers and the lowest loan rates!

B . U . M . P .

For the fastest response time email all bank related questions to fortargusbank@gmail.com

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

Had a trade set up but didn't immediately have the funds on hand, so I used Tzepu's bank to take a loan for 8750 PED. 3-4 days later, once I'd liquidated some inventory, I was able to pay off the loan. It ended up costing about 27 PED or about 0.3% of the loan. I was glad the service was available or I probably wouldn't have been able to make the trade.

Basically, I got a $875 loan for 4 days for the cost of an ATM fee ($2.70).

Would definitely recommend for instances where you need short term liquidity. :yup:

-Sityl

Last edited:
Had a trade set up but didn't immediately have the funds on hand, so I used Tzepu's bank to take a loan for 8750 PED. 3-4 days later, once I'd liquidated some inventory, I was able to pay off the loan. It ended up costing about 27 PED or about 0.3% of the loan. I was glad the service was available or I probably wouldn't have been able to make the trade.

Basically, I got a $875 loan for 4 days for the cost of an ATM fee ($2.70).

Would definitely recommend for instances where you need short term liquidity. :yup:

-Sityl

Good job Scurvy!

That was a really smart way to use the bank!

You got the item you wanted, when you wanted it and the loan costed as much as a ATM fee!

I'm sure you also saved a lot more than 27 peds by not TTing the stuff in storage and taking your time to sell it on auction.

P.S: B . U . M . P .

Fort Argus Bank! always the best loan offers and the lowest loan rates!

Funds added! Sorry for the slight delay!

Over 300 pages of items now have special loan values!

and don't forget,

Last edited:
B . U . M . P .

B . U . M . P .

Used your bank once Tzepu, it can be quite usefull sometimes when needing some funds temporary, it cost a few peds to lend them. but it can make you avoid a deposit in a tight situation, and worth the few peds it cost :). All this of course relies on the peds your item lets you lend is being valued fair enough by the bank :)

Used your bank once Tzepu, it can be quite usefull sometimes when needing some funds temporary, it cost a few peds to lend them. but it can make you avoid a deposit in a tight situation, and worth the few peds it cost :). All this of course relies on the peds your item lets you lend is being valued fair enough by the bank :)

Yes, it sure is, a few peds interest can save you a much more costly deposit/transfer/exchange fee.

The loan values offered are based on how stable the market, how fast an items value could change and the risk I'm willing to take.

All in all my loan offers are higher than what the competition offers on most if not all items.

and a B . U . M . P .

P.S Hilarious signature you've got :D

B . U . M . P .

Back