Fort Argus Bank is open for business!

Angel B . U . M . P .

PED rewards to be had for helping me find loans offers that are over current market value!

Angel B . U . M . P .

Don't forget, for any bank related questions email to the above address!

Angel B . U . M . P .

It has come to my attention that a mean army of uber bots have currently taken over Fort Argus. :laugh:

If you encounter any problem taking/renewing/paying back bank loan just PM or email me the loan details and I will make sure no problems occur.

The bots are gone now so here comes a regular

Angel B . U . M . P .

The bots are gone now so here comes a regular

Angel B . U . M . P .

Angel B . U . M . P .

Angel B . U . M . P .

Angel B . U . M . P .

Angel B . U . M . P .

Angel B . U . M . P .

Long time B . U . M . P . aka Angel B . U . M . P .

<<< YEARLY INTEREST LOWERED TO 49% >>>

Supplemented bank funds! Sorry for the delay everyone! :ahh:

Improved or adjusted loan values on many items!

As always, for fastest response time please contact me at fortargusbank@gmail.com!

Last edited:

As always, for fastest response time please contact me at fortargusbank@gmail.com!

Open for over 3 years (March 2013) and still providing the best loan services in Entropia!
Keep an eye out for the special summer offer that's about to start!
As always "listen to the angel" and send all bank related question to fortargusbank@gmail.com for the best service and fastest reply times.

Back