Fort Argus Bank is open for business!

For fastest response time please contact me at fortargusbank@gmail.com

Now that mayhem is here, remember that it's cheaper to take a quick loan than to TT your loot!

Now that mayhem is here, remember that it's cheaper to take a quick loan than to TT your loot!

Updated the screens outside the bank in order to try and explain the loaning process a bit better!

Updated loan values on many items and added higher loan values for recently discoved items!

Over 333 pages of items (that's around 5000 items) now have special loan values!

Last edited:

Over 333 pages of items (that's around 5000 items) now have special loan values!

Back