Video Development Competition l BIG Industries

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
So I'm seeking some talented individuals to help with with making promotional videos and figured this would be a fun way to go about it :)

Here's the deal:

Develop a short promotional video for BIG Industries, there is no time requirement to the video, however it should be long enough to include all required information which I will list below after this briefing. At the end of this video competition I will place a poll up for the community to vote on the videos and the top 3 video developers will be given 200 PED each. Of the top 3 my associates and I will choose our personal favorite and give that individual a 500 ped gaurantee on producing another video in the next few weeks for an upcoming event that begins at the end of April.

Required Video Content:

1. Identify each land area and mob owned by BIG Industries. These lands include OLA#01: Traeskeron, Molisk, Equus, OLA#07: Atrax, OLA#18: Primordial Longu, OLA#42 North: Ambulimax, OLA#42 East: Furor, Fungoid, OLA#42 West Atrox, OLA#48 Nexnecis, Allophyl, OLA#49 Rextelum, Osseocollum
  2. Explain the basics of the BIG Rewards Program
  3. Address the hosting of regular events in whichever manner you feel is best suited.
  4. Video should include music
  5. A clear effort should be visible in the video (doing a blatantly lazy job and hoping only 3 people enter wont win you anything)

Resources:

Below are links to various bits of additional information that may help you create you videos:

Land Areas's On EntropiaLife.com
BIG Rewards Plugin on EntropiaLife.com also available indirectly under Site Plugins
Simple BIG Logo
Fonts: Xeno & Ethno

Submiting your Video:

Simply imbed your video into this thread from whichever video site you prefer and include your full avatar name. You may submit more than one if you wish.

Duration:

You may submit videos as soon as you have completed them, all entries must be in by Friday April 12th by 24:00 MindArk time.

Cheers!

I'm moving soon incase I run out of time, I'll at least have something posted!

Hi all,

The Cameraman died 10 times for this Video, no Creatures were killed by filming.
Made by Sheppard San Raal.
1080p version available direct on youtube.

Have fun,
Sheppard

[duplicate removed]

Last edited:
Hi all,

A native english speaking friend has pointed me to a little mistake I made. I wasn't aware about the difference between the words price and prize, sorry

Fixed version will come tomorrow after rendering tonight.

Cu
-Sheppard

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've made this Video, but i couldn' post it. So my Dad does that. I hope you enjoy the Video.

The Cameraman died 10 times for this Video, no Creatures were killed by filming.

By Sheppard San Raal.

A native english speaking friend has pointed me to a little mistake I made. I wasn't aware about the difference between the words price and prize, sorry

Fixed version will come tomorrow after rendering tonight.

Cu
-Sheppard

great video, looking forward to the next version of it :)

Hmm. I posted mine, it just said it needed to be looked over by a moderator before anyone could see it. Is there a chance mine will not get listed?

Was not aware you needed to have at least 10 posts. >.<

Added a link just in case...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4p6Kz3c7RY

Last edited:
Hmm. I posted mine, it just said it needed to be looked over by a moderator before anyone could see it. Is there a chance mine will not get listed?

Was not aware you needed to have at least 10 posts. >.<

It will get listed no worries, they just do that to make sure new accounts arn't bots spamming the forum with advertisments, for now you could provide a link to the video though i imagine :)

It will get listed no worries, they just do that to make sure new accounts arn't bots spamming the forum with advertisments, for now you could provide a link to the video though i imagine :)

I believe this is one he was trying to post ;)

I believe this is one he was trying to post ;)

Ahh okay ty for your help there m8 :) his op was removed or something though, so be sure to tell him to post again so i have his full name.

Yeah not sure what happened. Looks like account deleted so maybe he made second account by accident. I'll let him know and relay full name if necessary.

/mod note/ All posts held for moderation have been cleared.
If anyone else gets a message that their entry has been held for a moderator to approve, please contact either JohnCapital or myself.

/mod note/ All posts held for moderation have been cleared.
If anyone else gets a message that their entry has been held for a moderator to approve, please contact either JohnCapital or myself.

Thanks much Serica :)

Hi all,

here is the fixed version of my video. I hope all mistakes are fixed.

Wow

What A&V programms are you guys using? both videos looks very nice :)

Greetz,
jason

Big Industries Intro

So finally here is my Video for this Event, it isnt the best but it would still be a great advertising =)

I used a Template by RavenProDesign check out the Website: http://www.ravenprodesign.com/
PS: Sony Vegas Pro 12 =)
Greetz,
Jason

Last edited:
B.u.m.p

3 Videos only?
Come one atleast 5 should be here :)

OKI Here is my Entry just to be sure to have one in readdy for compete. Cos all this is pretty new for me.

I know there are some disadvantages with the FONT Type.
When i find enough Render Power i will post a Version which is better in this Point
best watch it fullscreen :)

Greets and fun with all the Entries

Chriss Ruben Nomad

Last edited:
Huge thanks to everyone so far, each video so far has brought something new to the table, ~1 week to go :)

Bump Bump BUmp

two days left! Poll will be up for 48 hour for everyone to vote this weekend :)

Back