Lorfat Live Streaming

How does hitbox behave? I've heard latency is much better there than on twitch.tv.

Too bad 99.9% of the people browsing for streams are on twitch :(

GL hunting

How does hitbox behave? I've heard latency is much better there than on twitch.tv.

GL hunting

i was watching Lorfat stream yesterday and i can say hitbox looks awesome :) it's better than twitch in some stuff but as you say 99.9% of ppl are on twitch :/

GL hunting

i was watching Lorfat stream yesterday and i can say hitbox looks awesome :) it's better than twitch in some stuff but as you say 99.9% of ppl are on twitch :/

Technically, Hitbox has been working just fine for me! No latency issues felt so far.

Twitch is more popular and has a LOT more viewers overall, indeed! However, that makes Entropia Universe 'invisible' to almost everyone who is on Twitch.

With hitbox, if only I can bring 'my' twitch viewer base to watch my streams there, I alone can make Entropia Universe be shown on the first page when someone is browsing games there.. If other EU streamers did the same, we would bring more visibility to EU than we ever did on Twitch!

p.s. don't forget to follow :D http://www.hitbox.tv/Lorfat

Back