Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

Yeah, no AOE takes all the excitement. The question here is:

Were we properly hussked this time?
Hydras seem to be more of a challenge than this. At least they don't cost dungload to be spawned..

yeah went really quickly. I dunno know if the nerf was necessary but w/e, i won't complain about less decay :p

Thanks hijacker for spawning it. Was a lot of fun while it lasted :p Hope you get a fair share of the profit.

Regards
Thark

Last edited:
Sad that they lowered the hp on it, if you die you dont even have time to tp back as it is now...
Please restore the hp to what it was the first time.

Ty Hijacker for spawning it!

Thanks to all that came out! Was much easier than expected, so hopefully more of a challenge next time and hopefully we won't have to wait as long for it as well!

hussk about to be spawned.. then i crash (ofc, i actually expected that bec thats how it goes as of lately) then it takes 10-15 minutes to log back in again, server full!!!
not only that, before i can move or do anything at all, and gfx not even loaded.. this (invisible) asshole is pk me

no idea if hussk was dead once i got back.. not much point in going back to try find out again, and most likely crash again

FU mindark for not being able handle the preassure and FU pk asshole, for totally taking advantage of that and ruining what was to be a fun event (yes i did report YOU, i dont give a dam if its pvp, its not like i could do anything about it is it!)

sorry hijacker, but none of this is your fault, and sorry i missed this for a second time now bec of pretty the same crap all over again....

just sayin:
3k peds to spawn, over 100 hours to collect it all
and not even the number 1 hof of the day....... I know it's not ALL about the loot.
Other problems as well, like taking time for the mob to even be loaded(seen) by avatars, lame PKs like the above user said, and how low the HP is.
I'm sure it is fun working on the quest to get all the mats to spawn in, but I just don't see it being worth it anymore.

not complainin... just sayin... lol

Nice job to the community for coming together on this hunt
+rep to Hijacker !!

lame PKs like the above user said.

Last hussk i did pk one person too, and that was by mistake, the guy infront of me was invisible, do u ppl know this person didnt do this by mistake?

This time i did aim as high as posible to not kill ppl infront of me.. :)

maybe the hussk was already dead and that's why you got shot? after it's dead, people tend to kill each other :p

Regards
Thark

hussk about to be spawned.. then i crash (ofc, i actually expected that bec thats how it goes as of lately) then it takes 10-15 minutes to log back in again, server full!!!
not only that, before i can move or do anything at all, and gfx not even loaded.. this (invisible) asshole is pk me

no idea if hussk was dead once i got back.. not much point in going back to try find out again, and most likely crash again...

I saw you in chat on Star's stream, by that time Hussk was dead for about 5 minutes.

Last hussk i did pk one person too, and that was by mistake, the guy infront of me was invisible, do u ppl know this person didnt do this by mistake?

This time i did aim as high as posible to not kill ppl infront of me.. :)

true true, lot of chaos and shooting, I didn't see a lot of people dying overall though.

hussk_2013_loot.jpg

Thank you Hijacker! Your the man!

there's something wrong with your camera, a part of the image is corrupt.

J.

The part with the TIR's? It's an open field so you can input whatever you want ;)

Thanks for the fun Hijacker! +rep

Even if it was just a few minutes of shooting The Husk proved to have a heart!
;)

Thanks Hijacker, it was fun, he went down way too fast but still fun :) Hope if Kim stayed to chat afterwards when the pkers started taking everyone out that someone will tell us if anything interesting was said.

PS Gratz to Fort and getget!

Thanks very much for bring it on Hijacker, +rep

Was kind to fast down and lvl was reduced immense. Last one was around lvl 8200 or so, if I remember right. Was good to see community working together again.

Thx again,
Cu
-Ron

No chance on this...
2013-04-07 15:18:15 [Local] [] You take 96.8 points of damage.
2013-04-07 15:18:16 [Local] [] You inflicted 68.9 points of damage.
2013-04-07 15:18:17 [Local] [] You were killed by the furious Hussk.
2013-04-07 15:18:17 [Local] [] You take 228.8 points of damage.

Did they change how it does dmg too?

Here is a summary of what Kim said the time I was there.. (between 15:10:50-15:18:27 [died] and 15:20:50-15:24:22)
2013-04-07 15:10:50 [Local] [Kim Welter] volatilty on the macro-economic level is being tweaked a lot
2013-04-07 15:11:04 [Local] [Kim Welter] effects on single players are more difficult to measure
2013-04-07 15:11:33 [Local] [Kim Welter] JJ, i think its being worked on right no w
2013-04-07 15:11:40 [Local] [Kim Welter] dont know when it will be release thoug
2013-04-07 15:11:40 [Local] [Kim Welter] h
2013-04-07 15:14:17 [Local] [Kim Welter] If you find yourself in a green field, you are already dead!
2013-04-07 15:14:44 [Local] [Kim Welter] elysium
2013-04-07 15:14:45 [Local] [Kim Welter] =(
2013-04-07 15:15:45 [Local] [Kim Welter] hope someones making moviews
2013-04-07 15:16:42 [Local] [Kim Welter] its half
2013-04-07 15:16:44 [Local] [Kim Welter] graphics bug
2013-04-07 15:16:49 [Local] [Kim Welter] for me atleast
(Lost this part)
2013-04-07 15:21:25 [Local] [Kim Welter] Ill increase drop rate of blood samples a bit ;) wont take a year until next
2013-04-07 15:21:30 [Local] [Kim Welter] See you everyone!

Anyone fill in?

2013-04-07 15:11:33 [Local] [Kim Welter] JJ, i think its being worked on right no w
2013-04-07 15:11:40 [Local] [Kim Welter] dont know when it will be release thoug
2013-04-07 15:11:40 [Local] [Kim Welter] h

Anyone fill in?

My socmate JJ asked when the tier cost decrease would be implemented. Kim answered as above.

My big tiering clicks will wait patiently.

Wow!!!! thanks for posting that Akbar, I was offline. Massive gratz to soc leader Fort.

Big gratz to getget as well.

I might have done the 60K Rex mission, but still to do Vaccine mission. See you all at the next one hopefully.

Nice one hijacker for organising the hussk spawn.

Rick

Thanks a lot Hijacker

That was really nice ... maybe a little bit too quick!

Here's my loot: :yay::yay:

Really hope that we will be able to spawn next one very soon.

damn couldnt make it :p

RL first ^_°

gratz to the hof hijacker :)

No chance on this...
2013-04-07 15:18:15 [Local] [] You take 96.8 points of damage.
2013-04-07 15:18:16 [Local] [] You inflicted 68.9 points of damage.
2013-04-07 15:18:17 [Local] [] You were killed by the furious Hussk.
2013-04-07 15:18:17 [Local] [] You take 228.8 points of damage.

Did they change how it does dmg too?

Strangely I received no damage, may be because I did not shoot,
but I thought The Hussk was doing array hits.

[Local] [Kim Welter] its half
[Local] [Kim Welter] graphics bug
[Local] [Kim Welter] for me atleast

Due to the crazy lag, I changed my setting to "Low" before the spawn and the Hussk was Half.
So I changed the setting back to medium, and I was able to see the hussk entirely, and do several screenshots.

To Kim : In the vu 8.x - 9.x, Mindark organised a massive tp run for all players,
i'm sure old players will remember.
So much avatars in that time would bring uber lag and massive crashes, but the event was perfect, no lag problem.

Knowing that the hussk is bringing so much avatars in the same radar area, may be you could do something, even momentarily, to improve the server capacity and quality.
Something to study...

Let's meet @ 4th spawn !

very nice i hope we got to see one more husk spawn at summer:yay:

Just a bump since another Hussk is coming soon! Don't forget to get your vaccine missions done in time! Details on how to do that can be found Here

Just a bump since another Hussk is coming soon! Don't forget to get your vaccine missions done in time! Details on how to do that can be found Here

Ooh! :yay: Time to get a big big gun and amp and prepare for a snake!

Back