Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

I started the mission chains last night, should be able to finish when I get home tonight, so I will be ready :D

First part (mining, kill 100, & 600 rex points) took a little under 500ped of ammo
Second part (10/10/10 aetherex, sabakuma, rex blood samples) took a little under 500ped of ammo

third part ill do tonight (20 rex blood samples) I expect to take about 500 or a little more.

Are those the missions in Naval Station Triton :scratch2:

I travelled to Jameson Reach yesterday night and started missions there had to
1. kill 20/20 Aetherex on the mountains
2. find a destroyed tank
3. find a black box from a destroyed heli
had to stop then cuz it was going late but nothing about killing saba, getting blood samples .. yet?

YaY !

Hussk :cheer:

Hussk :handgun:

Hussk :sniper:

:woohoo:

Mari *.*

Hi!

Maybe this is allready explained somewhere, but was just wondering what does the person, who summons the creature, get as reward?

And i wil be there tomorrow havent tried this yet. looking forward :yay:

Hi!

Maybe this is allready explained somewhere, but was just wondering what does the person, who summons the creature, get as reward?

He will get mm. hmm. HUSSKED ;)

Obi

Hi!

A lot of mission tokens.

im trying to be there ..mission chain cost me 350ped though :S

Hey all, going to have to delay the summoning by 1 hour because it seems I have a work meeting until 14:00

Just a reminder for the coord:
Hope there wont be much delays, cause I have to order babysit :D
Its 15:00 MA time?

They say the third times the charm :) I've not been able to meet the wurm the first two times, but I have a good feeling about this introduction. Locked and loaded :sniper:

Ready to be Hussked:wtg:

Somehow I can make it, no work for both jobs!

:D

Somehow I can make it, no work for both jobs!

:D

What has EU come to when you need to hold down two jobs in order to support your habit?? :silly2:

I kinda hope the hussk has developed a taste for vtols since last time, like the vanguards ;) But then again maybe hussking will fail completely if it has :p

this time i will be there, dinner has to wait a few i think :yay:

I kinda hope the hussk has developed a taste for vtols since last time, like the vanguards ;) But then again maybe hussking will fail completely if it has :p

Due to lag issues, last time anyone not picking up their vtol was shot (it's pvp).

Ready and waiting!

bring_on_the_hussk.jpg

(bump!)

noo looter again? :D

Let's hope we've enough firepower ;p

On my way home guys and gals, be there for 15:10

I will try do live stream, depends on how much lagg it will be with so many avatars...

:yay:

acquiring coffee

ready!

Bones

No AOE? I think the AOE Hussk was more fun. Went down in record time.

Now ... everybody go and get more blood samples! :)

Back